Post Your Screenshots!

And end in Melissa Majoria :heart:
How amazing is he though?? Still fan girling over here and it’s been up ages now!

1 Like

We lived in the same area on sorissi before a group of us moved. Good guy

1 Like

The best! :slight_smile: sods law he’s from the other side of the universe though :frowning: :laughing: s’okay now we’ve got the portals up though!

1 Like

I’ll hire someone for you Major :blush: you deserve it

2 Likes

Fully controlled? Or just aligned

Fully controlled.

We’d be able to support permissions instead/as well, but that’s the design as it stands.

1 Like

Would it be possible to have “free liquid flow” as a plot permission? That way people could enable water flowing between plots if they wanted.

5 Likes

Maybe in a later update?

I will have to check out what you built. I am also next to Stretch on test

Don’t bother too much, you can pretty much see all of it at the begining of the video I posted just above.
I just wanted to do a quick test on how farming worked, what seeds required, how the new lights affected the blocks I usually use, how the new water/liquids looked like, and how it behaved. I wasn’t intending on spending too much time making a gigantic farm with all the crops just yet. Maybe later.

The new graphic look Amazing!

2 Likes

Wooooooo! Hahahaha. Great vid. Was wondering if the water was going to slow you down.

1 Like

Hmm, then we’ll obviously need a jetski :grimacing:

1 Like

You’re very kind :grinning:
I’ll get it finished one day (maybe) lol

There’s a few more of them hidden across the Universe…

33 Likes

Wowh, look at this picture :boundless:
Night Azure Thorns on Muntel Testing.
How amazing nice Boundless already can be.
I like it :+1::+1:

3 Likes

Can you make this one?

6 Likes

My front yard. . .

. . . seriously.

15 Likes

In time, I’ve thought on this as well. Though, ever been to Little Japan on Alder…if not you must see for yourself. There’s one in particular I remember if only I could recall where, but yes many Lg & incredible builds there. As well there was once a cathedral, not a replica, at Tana’s portal seekers hub.sadly it has come to pass

Re your front yard :smile: is that Xa Frant

1 Like