Post Your Screenshots!

Playing with exo mats.

16 Likes

I can’t stop looking at the surface & item reflections on the T.S. :heart_eyes:
metalnice

12 Likes

SHINY :star_struck:

2 Likes

Yeah, and all metal blocks are looking way better, now.

I have a room almost entirely made of refined gold which is gonna look damn good when this update gets released. ^^

Also, in case you’re wondering how water will flow:

I just placed one block of water at the top of the slope and it flows down smoothly, it’s really nice.
Also made this test for a friend who wanted to know if you could make an aquasplash-like ride. In this case, you slide down, but even with an ice slope, the water slows you down to normal running speed.

Definitely gonna have fun with liquids:

10 Likes

Ever thought that you could add small cliff there so it would be like a little spring where it comes ?

1 Like

A bit like that?

9 Likes

I should point out that the way placeable water currently works, it’s not going to spill in someone else’s plot, but it CAN create some can of fun water wall.
So I wanted to make the water from the bassin on the picture in my previous message fall down in a hole to fill it, and it did that at the limits with @Stretchious plots :

I don’t yet know if you can avoid this behavior by being friend with building permissions with the owner of the other claims, though.

3 Likes

currently fluid flow between beacons has to either be the same owner character, or both beacons controlled by the same guild.

8 Likes

Hey @Goblinounours where your build is located. You prolly have said somewhere but i would love to take a look. Looks nice.
Im planning on building a big build soon (again lol). Could need some inspiration for some parts
:stuck_out_tongue:

On testing, I’ve accidentally landed next to Stretchious, so I’m right next to him on Havran 1, at {1,039N; 1,733E; 80A}.

On live, you can go to Raxxa’s Portal Seeker Hub, and there’s a portal with the sign “Raxxian Sanctuary”.
Don’t get lost there, though. ^^

Thanks for the explanation!

2 Likes

Thx. Was thinking your live build :slight_smile: heard nice things about it.

Props to you if you find the secret areas. There’s quite a number of ‘behind the scenes’ entrances.

Thanks for doing that with the slide, that was a big question of mine since I want to build water slides myself, was wondering how that would work. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’ve just been near River Towns and found this Shiggy temple!

I like it! :slight_smile:

18 Likes

I should also add that even though you won’t be able to do a proper fun water slide, I’m very very very happy to say that you’ll be able to make a water bassin far more easily than in other games like Creativerse.

In Creativerse, if you try to place a block of water by using the side of another block of water for placement, you’ll just replace said block of water by a new one, which effectively does nothing. And that’s only the first of your concerns with water in that game.

In Boundless with the farming update, it’ll properly place the block of water on the side of the other one, with none of the other problems you might encounter in CV.
This would allow you to fill a room with water starting from the top, and in mere moments.

I can already see myself doing lots of fun underwater rooms! :3

2 Likes

Have you tried? Adding ice under the water

The slide I made in the screenshot above is made of ice with water on top.
So you do slide without having to move by yourself, but it’s as slow as normal running (not sprinting).

Trying to do such a slide, but longer, would be quite anti-climatic, IMHO.

9 Likes

Yes hah, as it stands the water will just slow you down.

Even if it did push you… without would likely be faster as the water has a fixed flow speed that you can exceed very easily on an ice or slime.slide

4 Likes

That’s my base!!! Haha :slight_smile:

The statue was made by my friend, I can’t claim credit for its magnificence!

3 Likes

You found my friends secret hubs! they start on Sorissi!

2 Likes