Post Your Screenshots!

Honestly, if I was alone, I would’ve stopped playing months ago, in February, even though it was my project.
But knowing that my friend wants to keep building makes me wanna keep going and improving.

2 Likes

I will be checking that place out. And that portal is right next to mine. So easy to find. Lol.

2 Likes

You’d be quite welcome.

Be aware, however, that there are quite a few hidden passages, as I’ve showed @Buugi.
And it goes deeper than you’d think by just checking the places where the sun shine.
Our plan is to turn the whole island in all its verticality into Swiss cheese, and to make sure that most places are properly inter-connected.

3 Likes

But is there an official goblin cave yet… with maybe a ring to rule all others…

4 Likes

Wouldn’t a goblin take offence at being called a halfling, however? :thinking:

Yeah… it wasn’t the best reference… but they were after it too technically! so it could have easily been found by them technically and then put in a goblin cave somewhere!

1 Like

Just a few Ultima shots when wandering earlier… :slight_smile:

10 Likes

Pretty amazing place you got there. I’m sure I didn’t see it all. Great job.

34 Likes

BINGO!!!

15 Likes

My portal is just across from your Goblin, though you can see our area from your balcony lol

1 Like

That is a fantastic build!
Did have a little trouble finding it (found portal from the Raxxa PS hub) but well worth a look around…look forward to coming back now and again to see how it progresses.

1 Like

Thanks for the visits, guys! Makes it worthwhile.
As soon as the farming update hits, we’ll go get tons of water to fill the canals. It’ll make things way cooler. :wink:

2 Likes

4 Likes

glad to see you back. dunno where you ever gone :smiley:

1 Like

i plotted some land. loved the scenery here in Nia Zed Ka and this was on my path so… why not?

7 Likes

Mood, university, inspiration. Thank you for not forgetting :slight_smile:

I could be, yes. I had heard so from my group in game. They were discussing using water in builds and I THOUGHT I understood them to say it’s being discussed on discord. Pardon my ignorance and thank you as well for filling me in on the true info! :ok_hand:

New area is coming along.

15 Likes

Some new forms of plant life are growing at the ruins of Borrimarrah

18 Likes

Well clearly if we ever have zombie hordes attacking us in Boundless we know who to blame – #blamejeff

I definitely need to find your build… directions?

4 Likes