Post Your Screenshots!

Do wood storage blocks burn?

Yeah but I super jumped to the top of the wall. I’ve tried before to get out and couldn’t make it out. But found a glitch in the matrix. Maybe they hid something back there for me. Maybe it’s my armour. Lol.

1 Like

interesting oddity. writing suspended in air…no glass involved.
used to be signage here in the old redwood settlement on Arie, now taken over by someone else.
Never seen this before…anyone else?

2 Likes

Lol love doing this, feel like I’ve ‘won’ boundless :joy: you can do it by maxing out your agility speed and running up the ramp and jumping to the top of the ledge

2 Likes

WOW…I harvested 31 Juicy Starberry seeds , what a joke LOL

2 Likes

Actually that is original owners plot… i know cause i was the one who plotted redwood when it was torn apart. I gave it back to @Aftalyfe a while ago.

1 Like

getting in the halloween spirit :slight_smile:

19 Likes

Love it, great work!! :slight_smile: :+1: Really enjoy seeing the holiday builds!

1 Like

From all that??

Juicy Starberries are a pain to grow. To optimize and get at least 100% seeds takes up a lot of space due to the air requirements.

2 Likes

Yes 500 odd plants at 106% :slight_smile: , but on a lighter note here is another beautiful Boundless morning on Maryx with the “Junk Drawer” in the background . Have a great weekend all .

7 Likes

Yikes, I didn’t realize

I expected these to leak lava everywhere lol, nice surprise .

9 Likes

The panes wont stop rain/snow. But… lava!
them physics!

1 Like

i like the bat

1 Like

The Juicy berry farm is on the left and the blue foliage on the right is glossy berries . What they add to the build overall offsets the lousy yields . I think they enhance the overall look and feel of the place . Another spectacular morning .

6 Likes

They do stop the snow, it’s just a rendering issue that the weather particles render after the terrain, including the glass panes and because they’re translucent the weather particles end up visually infront on the screen, but if you have a glass ceiling and look out horizontally you’ll see that no weather particles fall through

I want to know why mist/fog seems so much worse now. Went mining on an exo and couldn’t see 2 blocks in front of me because the mist/fog. Seems to overboard now

If it was an exo, then chances are it was about to expire and the world atmosphere rating was at or above your atmosphere resistance score.

No I was on the last Umbris world the day in cake out and couldn’t see 2 blocks infringe of me the whole time