Post Your Screenshots!

@Wish86 showed me around yesterday…sooo beautiful and omg the storage and workshop…clean, organized and big. I am jealous!

1 Like

It is truly stunning, and the style really appeals to me… I may have to go back and get more shots later! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Here is a Mr. Handy, Boundless style, courtesy of @Krollbar ! :smiley:

8 Likes

Heeey @boundmore! Glad you’re in this beautiful planet as well. I’ll give the coordinates once I’m home. :slight_smile:

Edit:
Coordinates: -1,345N -743E (Alt: 66) :slight_smile: @boundmore

1 Like

This is video rather than screenshot, captures it better (sorry, don’t know how to save video off Twitter so will link them here) - twice this morning had twin meteors hit outside my house, almost in the same spot! :astonished: Just thought this was kind of cool so sharing but didn’t want to start a new thread for it. :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Just wanna say that the graphics and render distance on PC is amazing.
And the water reflections! Oh the water reflections warm my dead heart! :heart::skull:

14 Likes

8 Likes

@Taleyah Made these. Happy Halloween!

15 Likes

Love them, especially Halloween kitty there!! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Yeah it’s bad even in builds now. We live in a dome (completely covered plus in basement) and still get fog and extreme effects where can barely see

1 Like

@Caelishia had posted the most stunning build over in the lattice contest thread, just such a beautiful use of the lattice chisel here, so had to pay a visit myself and take a few shots too, as it deserves to be in this thread as well! :heart_eyes: I just love use of rainbow colors in builds like this too.

26 Likes

that’s a bit different, love it :heart_eyes:

in contrast, here’s a big hole.

Might become my new workshop (incorporating a bit more nature…rivers and such)…not sure…big step moving to a new home planet.

9 Likes

Yep, working on clearing underground areas here too, one in particular, for the Fallout Vault, will be huge. Working on smashing and plotting here and there. For my main settlement, going to have my workshop and most of the storage and all that underground, keep things more decorative on the surface.

2 Likes

Is there any good use for those berries?

Building roads and bridges around my Delta C. base:

9 Likes

@boundmore I got the location token by the way! Thanks :smiley: will come check it out when I can, looking awesome

1 Like

@Trickyy90 - cool :sunglasses:
make sure you bring tree ideas with you - there is a nice plateau to put a small forest/orchard on, to cover you know what :wink:

1 Like

oh my gosh, thank you <3. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

You’re very welcome!! :smiley: This build deserves to be shared, it is just so lovely! :heart_eyes:

Edit: And the Devs love it too! :slight_smile: It is really such eye candy! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

My powerplant area :smiley:
Edis: still empty

9 Likes

I couldn’t be bothered to build a tree, so I just made it so the Oortians had already chopped it down and stacked the logs next to the stub :brain:

26 Likes