Post Your Screenshots!

I LOVE this build on Lamblis! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::+1:

9 Likes

This sounds fun! I’d love to join in on the destruction :boom:

1 Like

My first craft of Marble… time to start building :mountain:

5 Likes

I show up here and there,not really in any capacity of actually “playing”, definitely not everyday like Waken would suggest.

2 Likes

3 Likes

Hey folks, finally took the plunge and started working on trees again. Got a good outline done. I just need to add some leaves and adjust the branches to hold them correctly. :smiley:

As a bonus you all get a side shot of @Stretchious 's awesome totem. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

15 Likes

11 Likes

Block the hole!!
Lol

3 Likes

Totem initially started by @DonBab and designed by @Combyte in magika voxel. Credit where credit is due :wink:

4 Likes

Love this view! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I think the trellis blocks make for really nice floating docks! :+1:

(And Hoppers make for great buoys :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: hehe)

13 Likes

I know, right? :wink: I need to change the glass into panes - so many builds I have need that upgrade - no time to do it all at the moment, but eventually…

oh that’s a great use for them!! love it and might borow the idea :sunglasses:
do you sell those buoys in your shop by any chance, and if yes, would you have them in lavender?

@Trickyy90 inspired me with interior use of simple trellis here:

8 Likes

Ahh thanks @boundmore :blush: simple yet effective, makes for a nice room divider!

3 Likes

Love it, I’ll have to borrow that too! :grinning: Great use for it!!

And yeah, my Gyosha shop is sometimes well-stocked with Hoppers… just not for sale… the little moat catches some though… as did the latticework one time! :sweat_smile: -

2 Likes

That is awesome!! :sunglasses::rofl:

would they explode on people despite being stuck like this?

@Trickyy90 that oorty of yours is awesome!!! it’s like a papa-oorty, considering the size of him

2 Likes

Didn’t explode on me when I was standing there… sort of wish I could have kept it and added some more, for interesting decor! :wink:

1 Like

we are still waiting for the hunter trophies devs shared long ago - heads and other parts of creatures hanging on walls, from ceiling or beams…

maybe a full scale stuffed ones in future? and epic skill: taxidermy haha

15 Likes

Ahh thank you :green_heart: I’m a little bit in love with him haha. And yeah, he turned out a lot bigger than I originally planned :laughing:

2 Likes

Never … Never go under school!

16 Likes

that’s an awesome cellar/sewers area!!

btw - that was supposed to be area on the sign? not aera? right? :grin: (first screenshot)

2 Likes

Loooool Thank you I’m ashamed😅

1 Like