Post Your Screenshots!

Oh yeah, both this one and Calc are GREAT on goo! :grin: (And I’m around to run taxis if any in need!)

3 Likes

(O.O) you Found me (^-^)

1 Like

Other Storage setup

5 Likes

Two builds that I am working on. One in fireborn one in illuminaughty.

7 Likes

29 Likes

Like it wish we could reorientate the blocks.

2 Likes

A little more progress

21 Likes

@Trickyy90 - Love it!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I just got to take a tour of Zeb Land with @Zebadee and got some shots! :smiley: Shameless guild plug, but though I was already far more social in Boundless than I’ve been in any other game, being in the Exo Shuttle guild has really gotten me much more so, getting to meet folks and just been so fun - we wandered off to do this before heading to Calc. :slight_smile:

11 Likes

it’s turning into Mustard Haven :heart_eyes::sunglasses:

1 Like

Glad you approve! :blush: :fallen_leaf:

1 Like

One more set of pics, Raxxian Sanctuary, such a beautiful place! :slight_smile:

19 Likes

7 Likes

New workshop area in progress. Thanks @Arkanjel for doing some chizelling. Really speeded things up.

15 Likes

Beautiful view on Kindred bay!

Plus a meetup with @DutchOfSorissi

:raised_hands:

14 Likes

Fun times man!

1 Like

25 Likes

Gorgeous shots, everyone!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: @majorvex - Those would be awesome wallpapers!! :smiley: Wow!

1 Like

BLACK CONCRETE ALL THE WAY!

12 Likes

That kindling farm I made really looks nice with all (well, nearly all) the grown crops. :smiley:

But they’re not all grown yet and I need more bonding agent, so I set out to find some sponge for orbs, after getting bored of looking for mushrooms…

Edit: Oh yes and I forgot I had done this recently for decoration, but it’s finally grown enough to show-off, too. :slight_smile:

13 Likes

Its not much, but at least I finally got the footprint (these are the 2 underfloors) of my planned castle laid out. Need to go get more stone this weekend.

10 Likes