Post Your Screenshots!

I’m so happy with this. Took me a long time but I finally got my blink looters :slight_smile:

6 Likes

With Night Orange and Silk Mustard metamorphic brick being out of stock at the brick stores I switched out the exterior night orange for machined iron , the base is coming along …

6 Likes

Can’t wait till tomorrow to get a ■■■■ load of shadow red glass going for the floors in the new base.

Still dark in there. But I’ll be adding more lighting. And probably about half way on all the machines and coils. Had to stop buying them and start building them. :man_facepalming: On the plus side I shouldn’t be having any base envy for awhile.

10 Likes

just finished the exterior of my new Manor

still a bit of work to do inside, but heres a few shot of some finished rooms

28 Likes

Very nice picture that second one @majorvex :+1::+1:

1 Like

These are spectacular haha! Professional Oortian photography right there @majorvex

4 Likes

I like your chair design. Keeping it in mind to use it for myself.

2 Likes

My Great Ki’Rin is finally finished! Exterior at least. Thought I’d finally post some shots of K’un Lun - Located on Alder and accessible via FireBorn Nomads underground portal hub.

First up: A view of the Great Ki’Rin, Entrance Gate, and portal Gardens below.
Garden needs some work before it’s open for business. But soon you all are welcome to open some personal/shop portals!

Next up: ! The Ki’Rin Co. Flagship shop!
Inside the Great Ki’Rin building is a small but growing shop. Currently stocked with raw, cooked, and baked goods, as well as everything you need to set up your own farm!

Second Floor and inside of Ki’Rin’s head is still a Work In Progress. But will be stocking all your common cooking ingredients and farm supplies.

Finally: Some of my favorite views of the Lotus and Ki’Rin at night.
All personal Oortian portals will eventually open up onto the giant Lily Pad, providing access all across the realm.

Everything is still kind a work in progress since I’m building mostly on my own. But as soon as I get the gardens tidied up, and the roads mapped I’ll be ready for neighbors and/or shopkeepers to move in!

To Do List:

1. Tidy up Portal Gardens
  2. Map and plot the roads for the city
  3. Update roads with new materials
  4. Build Ki’Rin annex and surface gathering school
  5. Open for immigration!
22 Likes

New storage area just for metals.

But this sort of idea also works well for other things – and sorry, don’t have any ruby slingbows, somehow… :neutral_face:

7 Likes

Whats up with people making signs thatway!
My neck hurts

2 Likes

You gonna keep the nature vibe there?
I like it. Maybe adding some gleam chest to emit light on night?

2 Likes

Lol… good point. The shop is really a work in progress so I’m sure I’ll change it up.

2 Likes

Great work, I’ll definitely be back to visit again soon! :smiley:

1 Like

Me - my toon - after the latest update today …
Carefully shoveling away a lot of Pale Sepia sand on an Australian EXO dessert.
You all may guess what i gonna make later; is it Glass or Concrete :boundless:

7 Likes

In case your getting that sand for the colour/availability, it’s also on a perma world.

Obviously not the only reason to farm stuff on an exo I know, but in case you didn’t realise :slight_smile:

1 Like

I know …
But it is much easier shoveling on a Lush T4 world :wink:

1 Like

I thought that’d be the reason lol, big brain move right there :wink:

2 Likes

IQ 1000…? Lol.

Now place them on landscape but flip the text 180°

Not quite 1000IQ, i reserve those for special occasions :arrow_up: :brain:

1 Like