Post Your Screenshots!

Same, I usually use ramps everywhere. I wanted to keep the style of this one though, so decided it was worth sacrificing function over form.

3 Likes

Speaking of Form vs Function… Just been working on getting a wheat farm going again and just started doing the decorating now.

On the Function part: I use blue soil and mud to create high contrast, making it really easy to see when a plant is missing from the soil during the replanting stage. I have tried other colours when I still lived on Kol, but none of them were quite as good for contrast and these tints are readily available anyway. And I use compact soil only for this type of plantation so I don’t have to worry about re-tilling soil.

Edit: Forgot to include what it looked like initially. :smiley:

5 Likes

Thank you very much. What planet is your city on? Also if you want you can join Reapers. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: I guess I should be clear. You can TRY and join Reapers. Lol.

4 Likes

@VirtualEclipse Martok-senpai is this a Reaper and Neptunia alliance are neptunia fleet will be unstoppable with the reapers lol

2 Likes

Hehe, sadly I have sworn undying allegiance to Lady Purple Heart and Neptunia ^^’ but thanks for the offer ;3

It is on Circarpous I, we have a cargo drop off point at the PS Hub on Circa, the ship takes visitors to the City if you wanna visit sometime. It’s easy to spot from the hub’s Platform.

3 Likes

I’ll check it out. And I understand I wouldn’t want to end up on the wall if weakness either. Hahaha.

2 Likes

Where is this famous Reapers challenge course thingy anyway? :thinking: I’ve probably seen you say where it is before, but I don’t remember anymore and have never actually checked it out. :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

It starts at Reapers Respite on gyosha. Right beside the ultima US east. In the main hall of this building is the information you seek.

Good Luck!

9 Likes

Hehe, the wall of weakness is still better than facing the Ladies wrath if I failed I assure you ^^’
I’ll consider taking your trial, but I cannot join for obvious reasons;3

3 Likes

All that is required is you sign the book. You can leave after. And really it’s just for fun. If you have a few people with you. You’ll have a blast.

4 Likes

Oh you’re the owner of that place? Very lovely city will say that as i’ve been there or passed by a couple times :stuck_out_tongue: :smiley:

3 Likes

The Lady should be fine with that, my second slot is free for things like this. I ll bring @BabyCookie along ^^

Thank you for visiting ;3

3 Likes

What are the valid grapple locations according to the rules? :thinking: Anywhere except the ceiling basically?

3 Likes

If you fall in the lava. You can try and save yourself. But don’t grapple the whole thing. All the jumps are doable. There is a small section you will need a grapple to navigate. No healing after you fall in.

2 Likes

Ok, thanks, thought that would be it but wanted to be sure. :slight_smile: Died once but will give it a go again later, dinner now. :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Ah. Every death brings me a little warmth in my cold dead heart. Lol.

5 Likes

I’ll have to try with my PC character here soon… I’ll literally burn you up if that is the case… :sweat_smile: (At least the second part won’t take as long this time, lol)

1 Like

I normally let people’s alts join. But if you’d like to do it again. Be my guest. :laughing:

2 Likes

I should earn it, since it is technically another account… maybe I’ll let people come and laugh at me this time, rather than sneaking in… :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I’ll probably sneak in again

4 Likes

even the subtleties then he is finally done :slight_smile:

13 Likes