Post Your Screenshots!

Sweet goo grappling caves on Yuga Velo

And a cool train in the TNT Oortmas village

12 Likes

The exos with caves full of goo like that are one of my favorite things, so fun to run and grapple through them and get stacks of it! :grin: There was one not too long back that had them with kindling!

Yes, that one was a ton of fun, and it had mud on the floor instead of lava. That’s where I got my first kindling seeds. Laerticor is the one I’m thinking of.

1 Like

METEORS BLOOD IS PETRO

15 Likes

Omg. Just took the same screenshot and wanted to post it!!!

16 Likes

Church is still a WIP but figured I should start getting festive :stuck_out_tongue: Idea came from @keeekeee

34 Likes

Beautiful! You did something wonderful there @Arkanjel

3 Likes

Looks amazing!

1 Like

That is so beautiful, incredible work! :heart_eyes::+1:

2 Likes

I’ll be coming to check this place out as soon as I can, looks awesome.

1 Like

Bit more progress last night on the build… I’ll need to find some creative ways to light up some of the darker areas, but enjoying the build so far!

I’ve barely scratched the surface yet though… still loads more to do!

24 Likes

Rediscovering worlds with my new alt:

evening greens:

gleam fields at dusk:

busy sky at night:

snowpiercer:

21 Likes

Couldn’t make the stream last night, you streaming more of the build tonight?

2 Likes

Yup, will be on at the same time again - 10pm GMT

5 Likes

I have a list of contracts to complete first :laughing: but if you still want one when I’m finished over at Boundmore’s place and ADW’s place I’ll come build you one doc :smiley:

2 Likes

Haha, i’d appreciate that to be honest but of course do take your time :stuck_out_tongue:
Although it is on Lasaina (aus server) so don’t know if you’d get serious lag or not :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Ahh, yeah Boori hates me, but can give it a try :laughing:

1 Like

I tried to get them to link up, this is @Trickyy90 's place. Edited: these photos don’t do it justice it’s much more beautiful in person.

And her pet spider.

16 Likes

You found it!

2 Likes

portal conduits + snow

16 Likes