Post Your Screenshots!

Anyone if you see @Ratchel, catch them for me. They said they’ll drop a quarter to sit on the horse but they didn’t.

4 Likes

Incase you’re interested how things are going. But don’t want to take the long cold trip to alnitans. Here’s a video of some progress.

12 Likes

Awesome stuff, going to have to steal at least some of that hallway design - the steam idea there is great! Brilliant all-around, love it! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

The basic hall is pretty easy. I just went crazy with the pipes. If you need help with it let me know.

2 Likes

So that’s where he got his ride. He wouldn’t tell me where he got it from lol

1 Like

Should we warn the citizens of Alderaan?..

… Nahhh…

2 Likes

Thanks, appreciate it!! :smiley:

2 Likes

That may be to small of a robot :grin:

2 Likes

Hopefully I can get to about to the torso tonight. Legs are looking pretty decent so far.

10 Likes

Another mech or a different version?

It going to be totally different. Still a mech. But more of a Gundam. It’s going to be my new forge in the chest. My mech on alder is my forge there.

1 Like

Oh I was hoping for Murphy against ED-209

1 Like

Lol. Perhaps on a different planet. That is funny. And ED-209 is so doable.

Just sharing a décor idea with this one… twinkles as water decoration, they look like streams of bubbles coming up! :smiley:

… Don’t try this IRL, kids. :wink: ZAP!! :crazy_face:

22 Likes

So jacuzzi it is then

2 Likes

wish when PoP = Player owned Planets comes we can have worlds like this xD all flat

3 Likes

A few screenshots from my travels on the CreativeWorld planet [Gagar]

9 Likes

I just went through all 3 some too earlier and they are kind of nice. Even started a small build… I can’t wait till we can generate some and let people visit our own universe.

2 Likes

its cold on alder, but got a lot done today
exterior lights at the manor

new lava forge, + 100% imaginary effectiveness

12 Likes

Upgraded some of my farming building. Pretty happy to be able to plant starberries on wood trellis!

10 Likes