Post Your Screenshots!

That’s a brilliant idea Paka! Nice find :ok_hand:

3 Likes

This thing is going to look pretty sweet.

18 Likes

OMG there is a Titan been born.
I hope you make its enclosure mighty strong :+1:

2 Likes

I’m creating a small band of brothers and sisters to break it out of its bonds! Down with overlords and slave labor! Release the Titan!

3 Likes

I really wish it looked like that on PS4

Hey there! Just posting a few shots of my farm redesign in progress!
Stop by and visit K’un Lun (Alder) to see it in person!

6 Likes

The exterior of my version of a pyramid 2.0 is complete, it’s steep with a great view ( mostly of wasteland lol ). It’s awesome wasteland so come and build on Maryx , we will call the new city Annexia !!

8 Likes

11 Likes

Did some test building today in CreativeMode on [Cagar].
My version for a two plot StarterBuilding - The Forge - :grinning:
First pics the framework - unchiseled.

Fase2 - after basic chisel work with a T1 chisel

Fase3 - after detail chisel work with T2/T3 chisel and placing some fancy blocks.

The result - a nice little building to place your first smelters with even room for a workbench
and a crafting table.

Final screenshot - Night view and snow in the background.

Happy :boundless: building

21 Likes

I used 2 units of water for this water fall . When I saw the shape the water took I had to share a screenshot. It looks like links in a chain.

12 Likes

Next is an AT-AT right? Lol

1 Like

Probably the next will be an original as well. But a multi legged for sure. I started a voltron style cat ages ago on McRib. But I just wanna finish some of the stuff I’ve got on the go now first.

1 Like

What program do you use or do you just do it free hand/eyeball?

I build everything freehand.

1 Like

Oh damn!!! That just makes it all more impressive honestly. Awesome work

2 Likes

Thank you. I took a break from it today to finish up a couple small other areas. Plus I’m not sure how I want to do the chest yet. I’ll be back at it tomorrow night.

2 Likes

Care bear stare mech? Lol

1 Like

They might start a thread of their own for it, but I can’t help it, going to post anyways…

Check out THIS shot!! :heart_eyes::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::star_struck::star_struck::star_struck:

14 Likes

New combat update?? :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

23 Likes