Post Your Screenshots!

From old to new, I’m renovating my shop in ILLN mall

5 Likes

Been building my little lodge along with my neighbour @Trickyy90 and her city retreat :stuck_out_tongue:

Just missing a tree and it’s done :smile:

11 Likes

got a bunch of small stuff done. Including living quarters for Georgio.

7 Likes

Your builds are the definition of awesome - the opening shot of you just chilling on your couch there is about the coolest thing ever. :sunglasses:

2 Likes

I want to share a few screenshots of a new store in the beautiful Hamburg Mall - this is a joint project, me and @Creegle. Just think - a store with his incredible design talent and my great prices!! :wink: Nothing on plinths yet but want to show what we’ve done here, may be tweaking a few things here and there though…

Store name may change when we think of something clever. Creegle had thought maybe Beauty and the Beast would be cool, but then noted that it was sort of mean to call me a Beast like that! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

8 Likes

I wondered into that mall for the first time yesterday, and it is gorgeous!

5 Likes

Hello to you to! (under the sanctum)

6 Likes

Yep. I saw that when I was smashing the Sanctum.

2 Likes

I walked through this store last night and it inspired me to make Ornate gleam poles! Looks great! :smiley:

2 Likes

Beast and Beastess! :rofl:

2 Likes

Thanks!! :smiley: Appreciate it!!

@Ratchel - Hehe! :grin:

2 Likes

just a random build, build in a few hours straight made up on the spot. purely for forging with each floor level has its own machine setup (W.I.P)

17 Likes

Aaaand, Complete! I poured my heart and soul into this one :smile:

26 Likes

Great work, very beautiful, really love the colors!! :smiley:

2 Likes

A few shots from Lotus Kingdom/Ultima area… the AFK ultralounge is VERY cool! Love that build! :star_struck:

A little OT and I hesitate to even mention it here since I don’t want everybody beating me to them, but I hit the market at LK pretty often since there is a place there, Pawn Shop, that sells the best value 3x3 gem hammers, quirk-free, that I’ve seen anywhere, 3.2-4.8k. I trade stuff off for hammers and buy them elsewhere too, but I burn through a LOT of hammers, and these provide a great ROI, so I routinely clean them out. :wink:

11 Likes

The detail on those are exceptional. Also, Pawn Shop you say. Guess I need to go out and find LK now :smiley:

1 Like

Yep!! :smiley: LK just a little walk north of Ultima on Eresho. :slight_smile: I’ve seen a portal hub there but forget which places lead there I’m afraid (I just saved a location by the shop to warp to, haha)!

1 Like

Start to build new planet museum, growing out of old one.

13 Likes

New Ninja Warrior Challenge Coming to Alder.

9 Likes

For the first time ever I spent so much time on Arie (not just today, but a few days starting last Friday).
I found it very rainy (and snowy).
I was so glad to find myself in this beautiful forest in a such peaceful moment.

13 Likes