Post Your Screenshots!

Mineeeeeeeeeeeeee
edit what coords? I REALLY want to go!

2 Likes

Just a small kiosk I’ve made to test selling items at the illuminaughty kiosk area. Happy to accept purchases made out of pity :rofl:

7 Likes

Making good progress for someone who just started playing. Lookin good

2 Likes

It’s right outside my base on alder.

1 Like

10 Likes

My starter house at Lizard Island on Lasaina. Plan being to keep it modest and compact and dig down below it for crafting.

18 Likes

One of my favorite non-build screenshot of a permanent planet, Gellis

I love the water reflection.

17 Likes

the roof is properly supported, now to build the inner dome!

38 Likes

Structural well done, very nice @apt :+1::+1:

1 Like

Next level amazeballs.

1 Like

Love it so much!! :star_struck::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Yup… looks amazing as usual. I’ll have to pop by and scavenge for cool ideas to use in my own stuff. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::beers::+1:

2 Likes

Where do you live? Can I come wander this?

1 Like

thanks @Odeon, that part will be hidden and probably no one will ever go there, but I now sleep better knowing the wooden beams are in place.
thank you @Spicewhale ! also I’m pleased to learn that ‘amazeballs’ is not censored :smiley:
thanks @bucfanpaka, I’m glad you like it!
@georgegroeg you might stumble upon some familiar elements, as I was on tour of your place a little while ago :slight_smile:
@Coolpants Antar VI, 1089,2283,109 (or portal at tnt hub , pyrrhocoris estate)

8 Likes

I love building, but recently I’ve taken a liking to setting up farms, so I decided to combine those 2 things and I made myself some very fancy farms. We have so many beautiful blocks in this game, I try to showcase them as best as I can!

22 Likes

finished the dome, yay!

and a few WIP shots from around the place

38 Likes

Well the red lane of the course is coming along nicely. Ran outta glass in a hurry though.

13 Likes

another day, another pyramid

15 Likes

@IM2COOL4U001 showed me around last night, very cool and beautiful place on Beckon, and love the rainbow tower so much!! :smiley:

Edit: I think this last one would make a good caption pic - :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

13 Likes

3 Likes