Post Your Screenshots!

How Big is that I wanna put my Name on the planet it will say “Baby Cookie Was Here” lol

5 Likes

Please dont… :joy:

2 Likes

Miscellanous

6 Likes

Please do!

2 Likes

Fairly big judging on the fact Anterra Aqua plateau did have a surface of 47x47 plots and i didn’t really see anything was a small square and think it at least fitted 3 times in that space if its not 8 times.

2 Likes

Working on a castle wall design as the first step to building a settlement on Norkyna, think its turning out fairly decient.

23 Likes

Love the pattern

1 Like

In honour of this magnificent build …
Its been partially saved from world regen by someone from the GLITCH guild
Lots of :boundless: restauration work will have to be done tough.

24 Likes

Definitely not just world regen…:rage:

yea we wanna rebuild it <3

1 Like

good of you guys that you saved and want to rebuild. Looks like an awesome build

Why would you say it is not regen @DrCyanide?

1 Like

Who was the builder of this work of art?

1 Like

Their name was MrAndo

3 Likes

As the Glitch guild was saving it someone else had other plans to regen bomb what you see is what they saved, i’d tell you their name here but COC denies me but i can tell you who in pm’s if you’d like, the Aussie hunters discord is where most of this talk is going on about rebuilding it for MrAndo where a majority of us knew him.

2 Likes

I’ll shoot a tweet to give a heads-up!!

You don’t have to but thats up to you

1 Like

Thanks guys for trying, I had to forget sooner or later lol. It’s ok to demolish, regen, whatever I’m just not feeling the pull to come back, it’s what I do, go from game to game and never stay committed. Cheers

11 Likes

I plan to rebuild the surface part of it to help keep this piece of art preserved with help from the guys at Aussie Hunters guild. Even if you don’t feel the pull to come back im sure they’d be willing to give it back if you ever felt like returning

4 Likes

It’s like a war time church, have some lore to it. Airstrike!

4 Likes

It’s sad to see you go but we’re rebuilding in remembrance of you then :stuck_out_tongue: Also the person who was trying to regen kept screaming at the Glitch guild members with “YOU WILL NEVER GET IT” hence why i’d like to gut them for their horrendous behavior. :upside_down_face:

2 Likes