Post Your Screenshots!

7 Likes

land1

10 Likes

6 Likes

This just in. One of the largest Meglastock skulls ever found has been discovered at the Towers of Power on Alder in a recent excavation this week. Georgio said during routine terraforming he notice something particular sticky out of the ground. Further investigation would definitely prove to be something astounding. The skull reportedly measured at 22m.

All of today’s wildstock are said to be ancestors of the Meglastock. Perhaps these creatures still exist in some far off world.

37 Likes

tried to do a subtle offset coloured glass type contribution to lovestruck :tm: but might be too subtle :thinking:
but hey, you get the idea :smiley:

22 Likes

I dig it
10 char

1 Like

I finally got a make-over. Just in time for the most romantic day. What do you think!?

10 Likes

finally look like a man!

1 Like

Your the Oortian version of Batman!

6 Likes

found use for gleambow gleam, as raw gleam is used in balloon recipe:

9 Likes

Wow that’s still incredibly impressive!. The narrow taller tower piece looks like a magical floating tower with what’s missing. The restoration could almost modify it to fill in the voids with “magical” tears using blink or rift or a mixture of unique animated blocks. Would keep the original but give it a twist is how I keep seeing it. Like an epic battle happened and it left scars that spike outward and twist and turn.

4 Likes

My plan is to try and restore it to its former glory, but in the event It gets too complicated or noone is able to that sounds like an excellent idea.

2 Likes

20 Likes

I loveeeee that blue :star_struck:

2 Likes

all together in the Icon Mall :+1:t2::joy:

8 Likes

Absolutely LOVING creative mode out here. Echo. . . echo . . . echo. . . I can see the future and it looks bright! I will stream a new character progression here tomorrow.

16 Likes

Hehe, Nice, me to …
I just don’t dare to start a big building project yet.
I might vanish in the future … :grinning:

Do you think these mammoth creatures traveled in groups? Perhaps this one strayed from the heard if so. Question is, why? Further investigation may be needed. I’m curious to why it was drawn to the area. Maybe something mysterious surrounds the grounds…

2 Likes

Lots of progress has been made with my new Oorty museum, built just for the cherished Oorty Dolls :heart:

Needs lots of red spray to finish it which isn’t easy :stuck_out_tongue:

10 Likes

(1st pic =edited)

13 Likes