Post Your Screenshots!

5 Likes

Here is a progress shot. I wish I had counted how many gold chisels I’ve used so far lol.

30 Likes

… let me guess…
A LOT

Can’t completely see the design but its getting me to the point of frustration. :joy::rofl::joy::rofl: and spontaneous pain on my own fingers…

Looks gorgeous :wink:

My brother-in-law has officially fallen in love with Boundless. It took him a good month with some help along the way to really catch the groove but now there is no stopping him. His name is Cubitron. Be sure to say hi to him if you see him.

This is us chilling at his ultra modern pad this evening.

21 Likes

The eternal gardening continues at Melissa Majoria…

12 Likes

This is coming along and looking amazing! Love the pyramid shape but with all the added details it really pops.

1 Like

Haveing fun with the Universal Channels and shareing some love xD

10 Likes

Your build is huge and amazing ! Where is it located ?

It has it’s own thread of course, but the special Lovestruck Exo deserves to be in this thread too. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::grin:

13 Likes

The little hoppers on this Exo remind me of valentines chocolates for some reason…

12 Likes

Hi, it’s on Maryx , take the Bastion Market portal at PS Bitula. Come visit any time .

1 Like

I think I am being watched… @LordBoogieBlue

11 Likes

Photos from my recent adventure to Epsilon. The journey had me losing my step multiple times…too many times… But after a few deaths, I made it out alive! :upside_down_face: :crazy_face:

Upon landing on Epsilon, I was immediately blinded by a brilliant yellow light!. Im still trying to get my eyesight back.

I quickly and unexpectedly found myself falling down numerous holes punched throughout the surface. This proved bad for my health. I then found my first signs of water and thought I’d check below…

As soon as I reached the bottom, I could feel the intense heat… lava. Lava everywhere. So I stayed close to water sources.

I had been down deep below for so long, I started to feel unlike myself. I felt a darkness rising.

The overwhelming dark energy that seemed to now consume me, began to pull me in a specific direction. I had no choice but to allow it to guide me through massive cave systems…

This energy…this feeling, it came with a voice! It seemed to ramble incoherently at first, then in time I started to make out a word… “Blink” but it wasn’t in my native tongue…no, it was that of the ancients! What could this mean?

After carefully retrieving this blink as I felt I was supposed to, the energy began to fade…maybe it wasn’t so bad after all? Now wedged between two raging waterfalls, I could see something through the darkness.

Quickly I ran through the stone chambers to where I thought I saw something moving.

Just as I sensed it getting darker, that amazingly bright and blinding yellow light pierced my eyes once more…I felt lighter, as if now floating upwards from the stone surface.

As the light subsided, I realized I was once again on Epsilons strange but beautiful surface. As my eyes readjusted to the light, I could make out some of the largest trees I had ever seen!. I could hardly believe it at first.

My eyes fully adjusted, I could tell now that it was night here on mysterious Epsilon…“how long was I underground for” I muttered to myself… well, I won’t get answers standing here.

I climbed a nearby hill to see if I could get a better view of my surroundings…I could see floating, twisted land structures in the distance. They gave off a very unsettling feeling. With my newly aquired “blink” in hand, I decided to leave this place…
For now.

18 Likes

Now that’s a journey :ok_hand:

3 Likes

@LordBoogieBlue and his alts are followed ng me around. Even when I try to hide into a meteor they follow me in there… :scream:

10 Likes

love this…just love it…(also bought a fair bit inside!)
at dk’s mall…somewhere (do get a bit lost sometimes :rofl:)

25 Likes

That’s awesome! Cool build :grin:

1 Like

She’s mine @Beautiine :heart_eyes::heart:

Plus it’s my Birthday! :birthday:

18 Likes

Great pic you guys :blush: & Happy Birthday :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::star2:

6 Likes

For your entertainment ofcourse

1 Like