Post Your Screenshots!

Eresho, Lamblis, Gloviathosa + Xa Frant?

1 Like

its from Gloviathosa and you see Eresho, Lamblis, Till and Xa Frant

Till! Dammit!

2 Likes

Lol i needed that pic a few days ago ^^

Just let me say

• tweet tweet tweedeldy tweet.
  • slam face on his book.

:wink:

1 Like

@DKPuncherello sorry but I think I’ll have to find another route to Eresho

11 Likes

I will get that spot disinfected and sprayed right away!!!

2 Likes

That area will need to be disinfected with lava for at least 48 hours. Trust me, I am an armchair expert.

1 Like

BREAKING NEWS
With heightened tensions rising among the universes. It has been decided to raise security at the Towers of Power. Leaders say this is the first of many defensive measures that will be coming into effects in the coming days.

The Reaper Gatling Gun
Can effectively blast down incoming missiles. And Mow down unwanted guest!

25 Likes

It would be great if we could make these work to have around a build. Take out the critters!

3 Likes

That would be sick.

2 Likes

YUS! Please, stationary defenses please. Would be so awesome.

2 Likes

I could use a few of those guns on my peace loving fishing trawler .

15 Likes

When you spend all afternoon and evening placing and chiseling and look at it before you log off and realize you only got a little bit done LOL.

(Dat reflection doh.)

10 Likes

Yea I know that feeling I spent a week building ma towers only to not like it and bombed it the started again lol

1 Like

Looks sweet, where is this? And what is this?

Its at the Exodus on Seg. South East of the giant totem, across the river from my half finished orbital platform. Its going to be a giant domed mothership with a fantasy build inside. This is just a picture of the area I am turning into a lake around it. Its a very very slow WIP.

TNT seg portal for those who haven’t ever been to The Exodus.

1 Like

New Planet? Or permanent Exo lol?

hmmm kinda something in that direction maybe :wink:

1 Like

It would be cool. Wait and see :+1::wink:

1 Like

Lovestruck event is over but for me it wasn’t as i still had to finish this but here it is finally the third addition to my Oortling Doll Museums :heart:

It’s an on going collection but the rose gleam goes very well with it :heart_eyes:

15 Likes