Post Your Screenshots!

3 Likes

We need that said by the person whos voice was in the launch trailer.
Epic moments.

1 Like

Made a mud farm last night. And redid the entrance to my silty farm so you start 4 blocks down so you don’t get grass seed. Will be redoing the entrance to the sand farm as well today or tomorrow. And will be adding clay and peaty soil.

16 Likes

From tonight’s hunt :fire:

12 Likes

here from another angle, we almost had the first T7-8?-9? meteor

10 Likes

tell them meteors to keep social distancing rule - we can’t have them so close together

5 Likes

Gondor-chan @Gondor and me eating :cookie: s at the :cookie: tree

16 Likes

I thought about what would actually make sense in such an alien environment, and finally decided to make the Razor Crest. The Mandalorian’s ship from the tv show. Knowing me, Ill make half of it and then give up.

20 Likes

Looks good so far!

If you only do half of it, you can always say that the Jawas stripped it again :wink:

6 Likes

Im currently “haggling” then for parts. :smile:

2 Likes

Kasai & Kori, Alder - Love the coil tower! :smiley:

13 Likes

Love that coil tower :smile:

3 Likes

Thought I might take a screenshot of the PS Capital “Stomp Over The World” on Grovidias Te

11 Likes

The PS Capital “Bastion” on Maryx. Who knows Chateau Excelsior might make a nice mall :slight_smile:

15 Likes

Did you know that Boulders can spawn on Mantle? As they take on the colour of what block they spawn on and Mantle is black :exploding_head:

22 Likes

Shhhhh!!! This is where my small yet notable collection of black boulder rings comes from!

9 Likes

Hahah sorry dude, I’m a sharer :wink:

2 Likes

cuttle cuddles lol @Damagekai

13 Likes

13 Likes

Haha, the old QR code I built on Lamblis! Hadn’t thought of this in a while. :heart:

13 Likes