Post Your Screenshots!

The Vaporeon I made for the Raxxa 2D building contest in November, 2018. :smiley:

11 Likes

I could not help to scan it. :rofl: Perfect!

3 Likes

I fell for it! LOL

1 Like

Maniacal laughter

1 Like

Pretty much all of my black boulders except the plain ones came from Exo mantle finds :+1:

Annotation%202020-03-27%20033803

3 Likes

Found this running around…I know who built this…Any guesses (except the owner)?

13 Likes

I spend far too much of my time trying to get good photos with the wildlife :laughing:

24 Likes

omg! I need to make this at my base, I have been thinking of making some sort of QR code

2 Likes

@PendragonTheNinja @DJDancecraft I put one up at the mall shortly after the mall was started in 2018 :grin::sunglasses:

11 Likes

I like to grapple Cuddles and Fly with them

1 Like

after a couple hours, I finally got my QR code finished! scan for yourself…

10 Likes

Hahaha. I’m glad to see it alive and well. :heart:

2 Likes

What are canals without buildings next to it…

Still not done, need to repeat the top part to the other 3 sides and add something nice above that to finish it…

26 Likes

you blend in well there with your color scheme :sunglasses:

umbris particle effect on creatures is my fav by a mile

2 Likes

The first section of the lake expansion is done. All the area under it is chiseled to mesh and I can now view the beautiful reflections :smiley: It took about 10-15 hours and its about 1/8th of the area that needs to be done. Totally worth it for those views though!

12 Likes

the new t4 exo:

16 Likes

Lol this was funny😂

1 Like

I don’t remember what planet this was on… but I love the colors and geometry.

8 Likes

I may have over done it but I love the earthy and red wine tones in the mosaic and marble , or I’m colourblind and all my taste is in my mouth lol .Many thanks to xZEUSx for making all the mosaic and marble .

16 Likes

have dug a couple of tunnels leading to glass bridges across this wip (The Hill, Boori)

not for the faint of heart (for those who are, grapples and using the crawl function recommended)

16 Likes