Post Your Screenshots!

Mhm unfortunately i decided 79k+ shop stands is a bit expensive lol, besides this looks much better visually.

The tree trunk is almost ready to break off into limbs. Just one or two more plots in height. Now I have to decide on how I want to do the branches. Trying to decide between realistic branches or some twisting design.

24 Likes

I love trees! How much in diameter?

1 Like

That’s a realy nice :boundless: trunk standing over there :+1:

1 Like

It’s huge! It can prob be seen from a nearby planet (the whole area, not just the tree - I meant)

1 Like

Lol i bet thats silk orange.

Stair hall

Cellars

Wine Cellar

41 Likes

Anyone got the time?

:joy::rofl::joy:

Top almost done now lets do the bottom part and the stairs :wink:

26 Likes

I hope you’ve stored some good wine years in that cellar :grinning:

Is the face of the clock silver filigree?

I did I did . . but only reds. .

1 Like

It looks like a mountain. Must be huge!

1 Like

@HABABAS Its about 5 plots in diameter

@Buugi It is Dark Rose in color. The oranges didn’t really fit the color scheme.

@majorvex You can see the outline of the trunk in the middle of the build. It’s just large enough to see from space.

9 Likes

Nop ancient timber white :wink:

I thought I had seen that before somewhere.

6 Likes

A rare photo of @Peyago planning out his current build… :joy:

20 Likes

the real mvp are those eyebrows

2 Likes

You caught me with my tongue out and everything. Hidden cameras abound!

6 Likes

A few action shots from the hunt last night (Thank you @Lesioui @PrincessMaude )

14 Likes

Pre Release Lore… while exploring planet Vulpto the explorers found this biological lifeform named “Grantula Vargas” in a freak cave system over a mile below the lava core of the planet! Some of the expedition were wearing hazard gear due to the extreme environment which was fortunate as this plant is a biological killer of all life…as they brought it back up above the lava core to base camp 375 members NOT in protective gear died… the survivors brought it back to Berlyn and placed it in a protective barrier. If the barrier were to be breached ALL Life on Berlyn would be dead in a matter of days… Yeah probably was not the best idea to bring this thing back home… but you know how scientists are sometimes! :wink:

5 Likes

Without many words because I enjoy the time with @Krisys very much. My lonely wolf. Yesterday on the exo Tarkknel. A beautiful planet :slight_smile:

12 Likes