Post Your Screenshots!

my exo storage work in progress

https://streamable.com/nf1bwp <—seems it’s not uploading so made a huge gif in size below xD

5 Likes

Made some more changes to the “Big hole in the ground” - Inside there are 3 levels:
Top floor is for storage of all the different types of block (1 for each color)

Middle floor is for the farm

Bottom floor is workshop

Couple of exterior shots

Still a work in progress.

21 Likes

now I promise myself never to judge a book by its content again - the cover is beautiful!! :heart_eyes:

5 Likes

Yeah the inside is strictly utilitarian as I wanted the space for the shop stands. The rest of the interior was just easy to put in a straight line. The outside front part I like but the part at the back has to be redone. Then more exterior features.

1 Like

12 Likes

5 Likes

What is this mysterious Creature krasniy Found (O.O)

Mysterious monolith… scouted them on several worlds…theory is the are everywhere and have a purpose that has been lost in time!

2 Likes

Do they effect trees lol

6 Likes

Perhaps!! No one really knows their purpose

1 Like

made a new LED animation to decorate the grapple jumping range

Squatchfightgif

43 Likes

very nice!!!

1 Like

Bridge on my “ToFinish” list! 85% complete!

16 Likes

This is awesome.

2 Likes

An update on my colour storage with a new storage design for each colour, it’s not small by any chance :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

All blocks, plants, fungi, boulders and seeds with the corresponding colour of the storage unit will all be displayed within the empty space shown

While also holding storage which will also be showing the corresponding colour of the storage unit and gleam rimmed signs

I’d make it all warm orange gleam but that would interfere with the display’s :frowning_face:

15 Likes

Nicely done! :ok_hand:

1 Like

Nice but I did like it when it had all the shopping plinths… kind of cool to see the items.

playing with portals

6 Likes

I like that place :wink:

Hiya! :woman_cartwheeling:

1 Like