Post Your Screenshots!

Taking in the beauty of the landscape while on the hunt… :slight_smile:

4 Likes

This one made me smile, I spotted it from the distance and instantly knew what it was

12 Likes

just hanging out

5 Likes

Jackpot!!! :sunglasses::partying_face:

8 Likes

WAIT WHY? that has to be an exploit :crazy_face:

1 Like

:sob:

14 Likes

That is a heartwrenching sequence of screenshots!

2 Likes

What are you lot doing to get so many gleambows?? I haven’t seen nowhere near as many.

1 Like

Running like headless chickens in a large group

3 Likes

Yeah there were 40ish people there all with bubblers and sparkly buffs and everything else going on too

:clown_face:

Plus i play on a potato.

4 Likes

:rofl: lol … I did see some big groups on the radar but didn’t stick around as I figured I wouldn’t stand a chance to even get close to one.

Groups are great for the other drops though.

4 Likes

We played it as a regular hunt.
Farmed the cuttles til the meteor had like 10s then we went nuts on the breaking. (unless it was gleam)

1 Like

I’m mostly trying to get gleam to try and fill in the many gaps I have in my gleam collection. The last gleambow event was pretty much a disaster for me in terms of gleam meteors.

1 Like

Even with my lag issues, I followed all three segments of the sasquatch hunt tonight and collected 201 sacs. That was lagging and generally messing around. I think the hunt leaders may have done twice that.

Only so many of the meteors are gleam anyways, if you see a big hunt group it’s worth joining in, IMO.

2 Likes

Wow, didn’t realise you could get that many gleam sacs, I’ll definitely follow the next group I see … that’s if it isn’t nerfed now the Devs know too lol :laughing:

I dont think they will nerf it. I mean we need to be able to craft the new items right?

I was just joking :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

It’s going to become the ultimate joke If they end up nerfing it lol

3 Likes

As it’s just a limited time event I’m sure it will be fine … I hope

1 Like