Post Your Screenshots!

I wasn’t thinking of it either but realized this morning.

These big hunts happen several times per day, gleambow or not. I don’t think it’s a surprise. When I saw the recipes yesterday I thought the buffs and whatnot would be super uncommon because gleambow has really been better as a solo activity int he past. But after seeing a couple of hunts today it seems like they balanced for it.

I don’t feel really bad for all the mud and sand and rock and whatever else I missed today. I have a gleambow loot stick but on the last two parts of the hunt i didn’t even equip a totem for harvesting the blocks.

2 Likes

Good to know :slightly_smiling_face: … I’ve been collecting the other blocks purely because I’m a hoarder not because I need them :laughing: it’s really just the gleam I want for my collection but now I know about the sacs I’ll tag along if I see any more group hunts.

Got myself a Bubbler and some snacks! :grin:

Edit: New Gleambow Oorty hanging out by the pool! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

7 Likes

froze over gleambowdia with… gleambows. suits it well!

5 Likes

15 Likes

For sure you have now got every Gleambow Ice color I think :+1:

there’s a patch of black, but haven’t found any grey so far

I got some Ashen grey last night. But maybe just 1 block out of many hundreds of other colors

1 Like

it is farmable, just need to find the right spot. I got lucky here, got a spot with 12 black right at home

2 Likes

That thing is the best thing about this year’s gleambow lol. The ice blocks look so good! Trying to think of a way to use them in a build.

yup, my favourite thing too. I’ve been using some exo mustard ice and glacier in caves and orange for ‘copper’ pipes in a shop

3 Likes

Hunting shots… these two landed so close together I got both! :grin: :+1:

Edit to add a planetary view from Biitula :slight_smile: -

5 Likes

For the big hunts, does everyone get enough gleam or do they stop before everyone gets some?

I wasn’t trying for blocks so didn’t pay much attention to it. Most of the meteors had blocks left after the hunt even though they did get completed. As far as the gleam/glass ones, I think it was “first come, first served” so to speak with both groups.

1 Like

7 Likes

Waiting patiently for the horizon to render… sometimes makes for decent screenshots.

17 Likes

Forgot, I took another screenshot after the horizon rendered for comparison. Not bad, but just not the same as an empty horizon.

13 Likes

@GrayFrequency

13 Likes

PLS EXPLAIN lol

10 Likes

Dev in disguise

2 Likes