Post Your Screenshots!

Looks more like a bottle opener :woman_shrugging:

5 Likes

I had the same feeling lol

One of two exclusive PS4 headpieces.
I’m still mad. The other one is actually beautiful.

1 Like

Wait what… havent ever seen that. Lol

1 Like

Are you serious? … I had no idea there are exclusive character creations to each platform.

2 Likes

You mean just ps4. Theres no exclusive things for pc. Item or cosmetic

PC Has its Things Ps4 Don’t lol

2 Likes

as i SAID “Item or Cosmetic”

1 Like

Ooh Hehehehe

I’m intrigued to know what things pc players have that PS4 don’t, I’ve only played on the one platform and apart from the technical specifications between them I thought the actual game was pretty much equal.

1 Like

Sometimes i still wonder how nice this game can look

10 Likes

The only especial head I’ve seen is the one the sanctum dude has. Didn’t know there was a bottle opener one lol

Mods, debug mode, reflections, more graphics settings

2 Likes

Edit.
Sorry I couldn’t resist

3 Likes

Sweet shades…

7 Likes

Would give that all up in a heartbeat for bottle/can opener headpiece!! Except…

… that dude already has the best name ever to go with it, so nope, no trade sorry.

I shall instead remain happy that I can turn my graphics settings down sufficiently on my potato whenever I plan to do anything other than sit completely still.

5 Likes

Beautiful event display at Gyosha Mall! :smiley:

6 Likes

hehehe
I’m putting the gray gleam in the cake for her :grin:

3 Likes

Test Servers, also Coolpants-chan but me no put in this Subject This Subject for Cool Pics (^-^)

1 Like

Aren’t those down to the technical capabilities between the different platforms rather than just being exclusive in game character options. I’m not saying I mind or want a bottle opener head character I’m just surprised there are characters choices available on one platform and not the other.

2 Likes