Post Your Screenshots!

2 Likes

Hopper waves are the best part of this update! I loved how many of those suckers we had to kill, it makes them much more interesting when they swarm you and blow huge holes in the world hahaha :smiley:

Would be an interesting mechanic if on higher tiered worlds that they spawned in a circle around you instead of a line, and then you had to bust your way out fast :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

45degree house test

5 Likes

yeah, I have tested building like that and created a big gate with crossed hammers “statue” - was nightmare to chisel but ended up satisfied

1 Like

Ye its not rly practical but i think it would be a good “filler” house for villages and such

1 Like

it can defo be an interesting option for junction corners (its enough you build slanted front, the rest of the house can be normally block oriented: North, South, East, West faces)

the last one.

7 Likes

Hopping hoppers

now you can play run under the hopper :smile: or mid air hopper grapple say that 3 times fast

5 Likes

they are almost flying now

Cause im supermaaan. Tatatadaa

I love these things. My favorite enemy :slight_smile:

time to go hunting with dunez :smile:

@Dunedragon is like National Geographic channel of Boundless

5 Likes

Closer than you think :wink:

5 Likes

Not as epic as most of the pics posted but it’s only day3 for me. Finally, a game that doesn’t suck!

11 Likes

While out hunting with SWProzee1 one day over a year ago, I was introduced to a very friendly fellow - @reapa11. He had a great little home community (Knytefall) he had built on Elopor…

We became friends and he was the person I asked to help be a Founder for my town - Eden. We had a great few builders come help too…:

I decided to move Eden from a starter planet (Berlyn) to Elopor and talked Reapa11into redoing his whole town and we regenerated the whole area. Then the “wipe” was announce and I kind of freaked because I didn’t have the time I expected to complete everything. So over the course of the past month I have been very busy working with Repa11 to redo the whole town Knytefall. I also recruited two great people to join us in the area - @Kirinvar and @CaptNoswad.

Below is what I came up with and hope you enjoy the new Kyntefall…

(note: for those wanting to visit we have portals in Therka Market, Aquatopia hub, the Hive, PS Shopping Alley, illuminoorti guild city, and Elop Portas)

16 Likes

2 Likes

Try to build a flower house.

1 Like

Finishing last building. . the Oortian scroll archive, which contains the knowledge of the Oort and a strange portal that seems to be getting ready to open soon TM to an entirely new universe

18 Likes