Post Your Screenshots!

lovely ide

Note: These are NOT mine, I do not know who made them, but they are too cool for me to pass up submitting screenshots. If you know who made this awesome place, hit me up so I can amend proper credit to this post

14 Likes

6 Likes

I messed with fluid mechanics and made a lava obelisk (yes this is real Simoyd).

7 Likes

I ran by you as you were finishing that up XD

Some nice colors in that rock (Solum)

Some place on some planet (I forgot which) that I thought was neat edit Apparently it’s the current capital of Andooweem.

Vulpto my favorite planet because it’s my favorite color XD

5 Likes

4 Likes

Finsihed Obelisk:

If anybody wants to know how to make fluids go down blocks like this without flowing out, feel free to message me and I can show/tell you how

7 Likes

9 Likes

3 Likes

The Tomb of the Unknown Dragon portal’s. Those are Tim’s. Read the signs on the floor, pretty neat. My portal is on the 2nd level :slight_smile:

3 Likes

9 Likes

Just gotta love this game.

2 Likes

Here is where I would sell my lances:

6053954a3dd4ff104743099a1d7ccec3

14 Likes

lol I see fun times a coming :smile:

6 Likes

if you make a prefab in the world builder we could use it in the worlds. Probably not for release tho…

3 oortstones 1 ruby 1 diamond :smile: and a dormant gave me 1 gem and 2 or 3 oortstones and hoppers can jump 8 to 11 blocks high

6 Likes

Yes, master. Order received. :frowning:

7 Likes

cuttles always ruining pictures :smile:

but can they explode in the air?

I noticed the Hopper jump height increase in 195 or one of its hotfixes I think. Caught me by surprise. :slight_smile: