Post Your Screenshots!

That is a nice looking house!

I’m officially calling the Hive ‘done.’ :sweat_smile:

20 Likes

10 Likes

1 Like

NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

City of Steam has gone into regeneration!!!

QQ SNIF! goodbye dear friend!

4 Likes

Oh no. Now I am sad. Would have liked it to be archived

2 Likes

well i am trying to get enough resources from the road and levels to replot it… (as much as i can) it only seems the road is regen atm… WHOS WITH ME!

this is why it kinda sucks that a lot of you thought/hoped and prayed that Shortly meant within the day… everyone is taking everything down! it could be a week or two or three yet! (just saying its sad is all)

Just in case. I refueled just before I closed the doors for the last time.

3 Likes

3 Likes

Omegasus V test world gleam made me feel a bit Boundless :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

5 Likes

Some last shot from my belowed base on Therka, where i lived for soon 2 year.
Much player and building have come and gone, but i newer thought it should be so big when i started.

!

Tried to put in some history, a bit compressed but run out of space…

9 Likes

yeah, I was settling there for the first time when it were only about 10 or 12 beacons … was nice and lovely with a little trading … when I came the second time (very much later) I saw something impressing like NY Downtown from the coast! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

More like ‘When in doubt, pinky out.’

First shopping street :slight_smile:
Only mine and Mias shop.

4 Likes

There was my little place later ^^ … it was only a 3x2 plots big place where I had put my crafting stuff underground and wanted to make a shop above, but I had quit again befor I was done ^^

therka

This one?

1 Like

Hahaha, yeah, you got it! :star_struck: … the wooden one :wink: … In the little hole right to the plateau was the beacon burried ^^

1 Like

I remember it, was down there.
In the beginning a took a screenie of every new build an posted it on the market thread.

Its fun to look at it today and see the evolve.

2 Likes