Post Your Screenshots!

Lasaina Henge - Aus

Wosrhiping the Goddess of Dawn and Rebirth

PLEASE NOTE!
I have beaconed this area to save the Henge (i will not live here or change it in any way - i am moving across a river not far away once i have used this area to craft my basics - the Henge will always be beaconed due to its safty)

I will not give the co-ords it is your adventure to find it :wink: (i am sure there would be others on the same planet to find as well?)

EDIT: Dont worry about the fact i am recording… i am not even going to think about rendering until the 28th

3 Likes

on the way back to the Henge (after building a bit of my new plot)

1 Like

Thats a nice desktop

1 Like

These trees are so pretty!!!

ha! looks like old meteorite divots!

5 Likes

its a GFX spread from a friend who did my CHannel GFX for Twitch when i was known as Althazar-Games since been deleted due to… life (now i am back… i may asl well become Althazar once again :wink: - see if i cant get over 400 followers again lol)

That looks really nice! What planet is that?

Oh its Phem… yeh nice planet that!

3 Likes

japp, Pheminorum like seen on the location text on one of the screenies :wink:

Oh for some reason I only saw the first screenshot

1 Like

have the same sometimes over here … the connection is very unstable at my working place so sometimes there are pics suddenly popping up out of nowhere in the middle of reading :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Why is this game so beautiful? Why is this game so amazing? Why is this game the best thing I have ever played? Here are some new stuffs.

Wait what!?

I’m not telling.

That hue.

Again, not telling.

This game tho. You devs are something else.

I love teal.

Who wants Bubble Yum?

Nice sky to leave this post on.

That’s all for now. Exploration is the key to discovery and discovery to self discovery.

16 Likes

Disclaimer: intense colors below.

4 Likes

suddenly the night put a glow on these blue trees

2 Likes

Just found this spot on Finata and had the sky as perfect as it could be :smiley:

14 Likes

Just found a nice underground cave with a lake on FInata …

… and it’s going deep! ^^

5 Likes

This planet is beautiful, with a nice variety of biomes. There a few very impressive spires around too.

7 Likes

6 Likes

thats the lower tier planets lava (It is harmless water instead of the usual lava… but thats on later planets now, the lava

1 Like

I hope they will add the concept of underwater lakes (of water ^^) also in higher worlds later. It’s making a nice atmosphere and could even be pimped with some gleam at the ceiling or similar! :wink: