Post Your Screenshots!

I found a pair of giant hands at the bottom of a deep lake.

22 Likes

Whats that red… gleam?

Yeah, embedded in the palms of the hands. I picked up about 10 red gleam on the surface before finding this. My stone hammers were about done or I would have done more.

Not that this is anything amazing, but I finished the outside of my first build finally:

16 Likes

6 Likes

I’ve seen that on at least 2 worlds - my favorite gleam prefab so far I must say. :sunglasses::heart_eyes:

1 Like

3 Likes

my first boundless screenshot ever my pixelcontest piece ( dev favourite :smile:)
i have no screenshots before that cuase i did not know how yet this is from when we started aquatopia :smile:
thx to @Cookviper for this awesome competition and the crazy goat game i won :smile:

with a stigmata what does it mean :smile:

the cave waterfall

3 Likes

Not that I was much help though :joy:

I bet just being there is part of participating. I get such good vibes when i see others playing the game : )

2 Likes

5 Likes

4 Likes

11 Likes

3 Likes

That’s clearly a message in the river(s) there … Don’t you see it? … The big letters of OORT !?!¿¡!111

:oort::fist::exclamation:

6 Likes

what planet?

some screenshots from the new beginning!

giant clam with gleam pearl!

heart puddle <3

8 Likes

Tried to time it so they were actually next to each other (the literally were a second before the SS registered QQ)

DO NOT!!! Come here without level 2 shock (first in atmospherics, cant rem name) level 5 seems to never deplete

3 Likes