Post Your Screenshots!

i did a similar thing in that i dug 3 blocks into the ground and put the first 3 parts of the machine under the floor and the glowy top bit showing only.

2 Likes

GLEEEEAAAAMMMMM!!!

now who remembers the good old days of drowning repeatedly to get gleam?

15 Likes

That is a great idea. It would look cool with just the piston showing.

1 Like

haha yeah elopor was amazing for that,took me a few days to realise my house that was on land floating above a lake had a ton of it in :smiley:

Thought shedu had green gleam. Hmmm interesting

Uhmmm… What are the odds of that?

13 Likes

That’s called a meteorite :grinning:
Its spawns mobs wich probably killed you

Actually it was meteorite that hit me, and there is an achievement connected to it :wink:

7 Likes

hahaha,yeah twice now it’s almost hit me,good catch tho! :stuck_out_tongue:

I got this once before 1.0, didn’t really know it can happen so I was just doing my stuff merrily while meteor sound was getting more louder hahaha

3 Likes

My home on Beckon, about 98% complete. Just some minor decorations left to do.

It was modeled after my tower in Berlyn but with some improvements.

27 Likes

That is a very nice job.

Actually higher than you think. I’ve had to dodge 3 now. I wish they’d tweak the code so that it would not land on your head so often.

What are the odds of that? Its the name of achievement on steam when you get hit by meteorite :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Rip mountain.

Anybody with Castle builds? I’m looking to build my own and would love to see what others are doing.

1 Like

does it talk?

Does castle in the sky count? Haha

Although mine is fairly basic

If you leave aquatopian embassy in beckon to the west and follow the sky road (unfinished) you will find a mini-kingdom with a castle theme. (All unfinished.) You are welcome to pick a hill and add to the kingdom appeal.

9 Likes

Well Dark Wizard in the distance to the Northwest lies My fortress. It’s walls are thick and towers tall, I daresay it would take many legions to breach it’s defenses.

Lol anyways love your build so far!

1 Like