Post Your Screenshots!

That’s a neat idea…a blueprint for tree’s.
If someone had a blueprint which said needed “X amount of blocks and leaves” to create the tree and if it could map out the plots required to “beacon” it (and to auto claim them if had enough resources and plots, and that plots weren’t already claimed).

Then it could build the tree maybe at a credit cost as wouldn’t want to build a tree like that from a template, it would take days, lol.

It might also need a preview ghost tree to make sure it didn’t conflict with other builds views too much.

1 Like

the planet is: Storis ll

I need about 100K lustrous wood… if not more for what im doing - so far ive harvested 18K wood … My build consists of about 20K at the minute… >_>

That’s insane! Good for you taking on such a grand build!

1 Like

How much stone have you farmed for that thing though ?
And how many plots wide is it ?

1 Like

Hmmm… around 10k stone ish? Maybe more with the walls and refining and decoration stone. And around 2k soil. Lots of flowers, and gleam, and around 500 foliage

For plots… it’s 8 plots by 8 plots

1 Like

Sounds about the same width as my tree then xD
I honostly got no idea on how much soil ive gotten so far though - though tbh, im also making roads in my settlement so I get the soil quite easily.

1 Like

Yeah. Im only about 1/3 done lol. Once the top ring is done then I can start on the tree

When people get trapped at your house due to full worlds :grin:

16 Likes

LOL! A captive customer base. You’re stuck here so may as well buy something…

2 Likes

on one of the newer worlds, very near a hub (one of the reasons I took pic…for prosperity sake…)

11 Likes

I like portals !

21 Likes

i can see that :rofl:

3 Likes

I would like to see the unholy amount of shard your burning, and where your getting it from. lol.

5 Likes

Lol, I wish I had that much - This is just a warp conduit we put up after the last meteor we completed to get back xD - Decided to make it an epic return.

One day though! - One day xD !

10 Likes

Now you can make an open air movie festival.
Or a remote control to switch “chanel” ? No wait…popcorn bucket!

Call the devs right now! We Need a hotfix with this feature ASAP!

3 Likes

gleam fields at night

8 Likes

Gotta neighbor/ish building something tall. Wasn’t there last night. May have to check it out tomorrow.

4 Likes

Dinner time

15 Likes