Post Your Screenshots!

Now added a cooking pot, with a rather moldy looking stew :wink:

17 Likes

ok this is good. . did you place campfires below the corruption for the smoke?

1 Like

How are you removing the HUD?

F10 on a pc I do not know on a PS4

Yeah, that wasn’t my idea but yeah, campfires look better then beacon.

1 Like

they do and are smaller. .

1 Like

The Hunter’s Lodge of Laputa is up! Got a few shop stands inside with hunting spoils.

3 Likes

my new finata place! wip.

7 Likes

7 Likes

1 Like

Started to work on a full archive of all 255 block colors x natural block types! It’s heavily WIP, enormous, and not even close to being filled, but I have most of the available blocks filled in and am currently going through the planets to fill in what I’m missing. :smiley:
I just gotta figure out its actual building facade now…

6 Likes

I plan on doing it too soon :slight_smile: just have to fought it through, how high the storage space, and should I display it, or maybe just place it, do I do all the possible blocks, like rocks, stones, refined, decorative, bricks, etc… I really like what other people did already, but I want collection of my own :wink:

1 Like

I feel like the level of pink on this world is on whole other level compared to that of Lamblis

7 Likes

I would love to see your setup when you decide :smile:
255 colors is…a lot, especially if you’re aiming to place blocks directly. Storage blocks let you shove 4 blocks into one space, but then people can’t just mouseover it to see the block name and color. On mine I’ll be adding in signs to name each column’s color and I’m only doing natural blocks, so that is alleviated somewhat…
In a lot of ways I think doing the refined and decorative blocks would be super helpful since those don’t exactly correspond 1:1 with the natural block color/reflectiveness and can look super different. I want to do that eventually but figuring out the logistics is :exploding_head:

edit: and also, if one day the devs decide to add colors to the list, I will simply drop dead on the spot

255 colours is 32 plots (or 17 if you want to do 16 colours per plot, but it can be hard) or even more, if you want a wall, because 8 plots high is not enough for all woods and rocks with timber, and stones and refined/decorative ones. I guess in one plot you can fit 8 colours, but to fit all woods and rocks you need it at least 2 plots high, if it’s going to be presentable. But if I want to add leaves and gleam (refined and lanterns) I’d probably will need at least 4 plots per 8 colours… so it’s 128 plots just for that… definitely will be made on my alt, but on the other hand… it’s quite doable. I’ll get to it once I finish my tower :slight_smile: God damn… this game really, really is absorbing :joy:

2 Likes

I like the fallen trees on Xa Frant. :smiley:

3 Likes

Finata house progress. slowly but surely.

4 Likes

Ancient Tree of Imdaari

1 Like

Xa Frant mountain side gleam

and the view

1 Like

Laputas second level wall is up! Just need to chisel it down. I’m also setting up a portal network on the first level and want to know if anyone wants to open up any shops there?

9 Likes