Post your Spooky Orb Farm Spots here

To make it easy for all to farm spooky orbs post here your farm spots to share it with all

my sovereign world “Atlantis” (T2 World)

Field 1

the red arrow is the portal to this world from the ultima hub

there are more as this 2 fields, this 2 fields give you ~4k orbs but there are minimum 2-3 fields around this 2 with over 500-1000 orbs

How to reach the sovereign ?
here the portal in the Ultima Hub

or on Imoco there are 7 mud fields for more orbs (1 round ~900 orbs on my test round)

I added for all farm spots some tokens in my shop Atlantis in Ultima on Eresho, if I find some more spots I will add them in a new shop stand

thx for the info @FireAngelDth

8 Likes

The hero we deserve

1 Like

Remember 4hrs between regens without someone disturbing the area.

4 Likes

I’ve got some good spots for this! :grin: :+1:

Only thing - they’re all T6. BUT, they’re easy - very quick to traverse, and avoiding mobs isn’t bad. What they are is, the canopies of Island Trees. Tons and tons of Glow Caps, plus a fair bit of Tinted-Bursts.

I’ve saved a good number of these spots. They’ll have the name “Bean Farm” in them (chop up the Trumpet Roots while you’re there, get some beans), unless they have a portal at Paka’s Palace, in which case it will be the planet name. I’m going to put tokens to them (some already up, but I’ll do more) at Paka’s Palace, Alcyon, and Sylva, Raxxa (TNT Alcyon on the former, TNT hub on the latter).

I timed 2-3 min of farming up on one just now and got this - this wasn’t even remotely exhausting the area, just to show it is quick-

Unforged gem axe works fine. And the respawn time doesn’t seem too bad. Edit: Thanks for the info in previous post, 4 hours, yeah, not bad! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

t6 is not so funny

Imoco = T1 and Atlantis = T2

ok now i am finish with test run at Atlantis the single mud field near the portal give ~2800 orbs in 1 round

1 Like

Yeah, in fairness, these ones won’t be a good choice for many - in addition to the protections, really want to have 8/8 Control and Shadowstep to make it easy going (I may actually redo a skill page just for this collecting). If you have the setup, they’re quick and profitable, BUT yeah, T6 is T6 unfortunately even with the setup! :frowning:

Especially if I don’t see anybody else using them, what I’ll do is make more rounds myself (they’re a good income source for me because of the beans), and make sure there are plenty of accessible orbs on the market. :slight_smile:

1 Like

the only good is that plants on t6 needs only 1 hit like on all other worlds so far i know otherway it would be not so profitable :joy:

1 Like

Haha, yeah… big thing with these spots (for normal times, not because of these special orbs) are that there are so many Trumpet Roots as well, and the thickness of the Glow Caps. For the investment:profit ratio (since no buffs really needed and just an unforged axe) they’re the best thing I have though I make money probably a little quicker (investment factored) with my Amethyst mines. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

i found a second big spot on my world :joy: ~1300 orbs per round ok, i need to add a portal to this spot XD

2 Likes

Happy Hunting ground sovereign - portal in Ultima Hub on Boori.

There are 16 location tokens in shop stands. I remember for sure Cherry one is in the middle of a huge mud field (got around 6k spooky orbs today and it wasn’t fully cleared, although pretty close to it).

There is at least one more large mud area and also a few other soil and grass biomes with quite a lot of fungi and rosettas in them.

6 Likes

added a portal to a second big spot and a 100% atlas shop stand, because there are some more big spots with 500-1000 orbs on it

2 Likes

No secrets…lol

1 Like

Paka’s two “Bean Farm” tokens, on planet Fiona, are up in the trees and I haven’t seen any monsters in a while, so as long as you’ve got a grapple and the protections they are a good spot to go.

1 Like

why should we have ? we have 2 weeks to collect orbs, if i get 2-3 times in this time this 2 fields i have more as i need :joy:

1 Like

Thanks!! :smiley: Happy if they can help! :slight_smile:

I forgot to mention some of the planets I have tokens up to right now are on the latest “axe” list I put in, just in case they disappear (but still a bunch staying up)… lol, what happens I wonder if the planet gets prematurely deleted while someone is still on it? :flushed: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: (If you get insta-killed this way, screenshot, I’ll both laugh and give you some nice stuff to make up for your trouble!! :wink: )

1 Like

I’m not sure, but it looks like it used to cause some kind of issue

1 Like

Sighhh. Zeta stole my internet. No spooky for meeeee.

3 Likes

Do we know… can I use my farm all year round if I have seeds?

Need me to set some orbs aside for you? :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks, no need. I’m sure it’ll come back someday. I’m more worried about if I’m losing time to grow stuff or if it’s all year…

1 Like