Prepare yourself for a player boost

player base increased since the sales been going on
I also see a lot of new players visiting raxxa.

have you seen the changes?

18 Likes

Angel I FINALLY seeing players :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

5 Likes

For once just be positive… no need to throw negativity in EVERY single post where dedicated players try to post positive things for new players to boundless to see…

14 Likes

what? is something actually happening, or are we being humorous? I can’t tell anymore :smiley:

10 Likes

Legit… I have been seeing more players in Angel I (from my observation)… from a planet who hardly sees more then 2 players when I’ve logged on its been around 4-5 players steady and no not for 5 minutes then poof lol

5 Likes

We where all newbies at one stage in life- even you - maybe you can be the tour guide :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

3 Likes

I have noticed some new names running about now that you bring it up. Couple guild tags I haven’t seen before.

4 Likes

Yep, saw some names at TNT and DK Mall I don’t remember seeing before, and Steam Charts showing more players now than I’ve seen in a bit. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

I live to Far to Notice :laughing:

6 Likes

Don’t think “every post” is even remotely accurate. It is also a factual assessment of exactly what has happened at least twice before.

People came in (especially on the free trial), had a huge flurry of activity- and this was when James was actively developing, then all got bored and left. The paid sales definitely did better, but still I’d hazard a guess that 10% or less stuck around.

Realism isn’t negativity, its reality and in the context of boundless there isn’t all that much to get exited abouts when its ongoing viability is as poor as it is. The game itself is awesome, but that’s about it. That alone won’t keep it going. Huge promotion of the game, Dev updates and square supervision or similar are its only mid to long term hopes.

1 Like

honestly, i’ve just started blocking/muting/whatever those that are propogating pointless negativity, because it’s affect my enjoyment and at some level it’s what they want … so i just block and enjoy building all my cold berry nonsense :sweat_smile:

thanks for the positivity, though, @HOST ! … fwiw, will mute the thread, though … because i know they’ll find it. :wink:

9 Likes

Fair enough not every post but a large percentage you come come in with your negativity… Reality yes the game is where it is at this stage but doesn’t mean what when a post comes up with some positivity that you have to come in and send it down a negative spiral like you tend to do with most posts. The majority of the player base knows but giving out negativity comments to the positive posts being made is not helping new comers who choose to play the game… yes due to the state the game is in players are leaving but some choose to accept and still enjoy the game… new players will come and if all they can read is negative posts made by you/others what will a new player react… comments like this push new players away (not excluding the state of the game)… so all I ask and I’m sure I speak for most loyal players who have been here since the beginning and STILL play is to please take the negativity down a notch or two… It’s awesome to read new players are joining the community… It’s awesome to see new names in the game… so lets just enjoy it :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Its my magical YouTube short! The prophecy! :joy:

2 Likes

@ghandymarshall I respect you, you have been such good support towards the community
but sometimes I think have you lost your mind? I don’t want to tell you off since that has already been done :slight_smile:

@DaOne82 you better make them feel at home! :stuck_out_tongue:
@Apt actually happening! time to stream for me a bit later I think get more to get the game!
@Shadykatt34 sweet!
@bucfanpaka now they just need to grow a bit so they can use the awesome farms!
@BabyCookie try luring them with cookies :wink: :cookie:
@MadManMoon you are very welcome bro! enjoy your cold berry haha
@Ovis i totally agree they are awesome :heart:

10 Likes

I thought I saw a bunch of people across the USE planets while hanging out on mah favrit glacier mesa hangouts, observing the goings-on from afar.

4 Likes

Ouch, go back to 4chan… Jeesh!

4 Likes

Certainly is a lot though…
I don’t read all the threads, and I notice it. Things are what they are. I had a couple of flounce outs myself, but, just relax. Everyone here knows bro.

But we decide to stay. For whatever reason. And, you are chasing noobs off at this point. Realism’s fine, but try not to take out your frustration with the dev team on those of us who accept the way it is.

6 Likes

S T O N K S
Welcome to the game new players!
I have been seeing a recent player boost, lots of new players !
This is what I’ve been doing to revive the reapers guild :stuck_out_tongue:

ghandy

I agree with @GarBuckleField76’s statement. Realism is fine, chasing noobs away from something they might actually like is not. you were once a noob too :wink:

edit: image

5 Likes

crazy person stands on the sidewalk screaming about the world ending

Most people: “Why does this man waste his time trying to convince us to stop enjoying our lives?”

Ghandy: “Well, he’s right. The world IS eventually going to end. I’m glad he’s there every day to remind me of that fact.”

Idk why you think we’re all trying to argue the state of the game with you. We’re just trying to inform you that you suck. Maybe one day you’ll wake up and realize how you look on here.

5 Likes

I’m one of those people who can be viewed as negative when in reality I’m a realist but the difference is I tend to lean towards positive with stuff like video games because they have no real world affect. So personally I say just let people enjoy themselves beside there is a low likely hood of a new player looking on here until a bit into the game so it serves no real purpose to say negative stuff constantly
And I’m fine if u want to do it sometimes but in this case it’s a bit excessive in my opinion

2 Likes