Prepare yourself for a player boost

Its just my way of saying “go away lol”. Plus I was feeling trollish (minecraft rickroll came just before it). It is bordering on the “no politics” rule but most likely the person who flagged it just got too sensitive. In fact it was reported for being off-topic, not for breaking a rule. I have 2 possible candidates for who it might be, but I have nothing personal against them

1 Like

… Well, it looks like the servers managed to survive yet another player surge.

So I guess that’s good news.

3 Likes

Not true. We successfully got rid of at least two new players a bit ago who were VERY passionate and had fun in the game. Even older players getting insecure by all the negativity so I can just applause to all the negative people here :clap:t2::expressionless: Yes! You guys indeed make the game so much better with scaring people away and making them insecure. That’s what we want after all… less players… so we get to be right in the end, cause that is what we’re really craving for. People are sensitive these days. They hear something negative that should not even bother them, and they get insecure and forget about the fact that they were enjoying the gameplay nevertheless. That’s so sad honestly. I barely say something on here and I avoid looking on that forum cause why should I? We have endless many topics of the same kind and it bores me. It’s annoying and pointless. It’s not about hiding the truth. But we keep venting here and repeat ourselves to the infinity. Negativity is so much more powerful than positivity. And it’s an unstoppable spiral down. We got conquered by the negativity, we don’t even realize it and that’s a big issue. With that attitude it can only get worse if we don’t break the cycle. And THAT my friends, refers to boundless and beyond.

8 Likes

I try to be nice to keep new players, and have fun with the older ones :stuck_out_tongue:

Please try not to scare the players away with negativity. @May-L04 is correct.

wholeheartedly agree with you on that one <3 :small_red_triangle: :small_red_triangle: :small_red_triangle:

have to agree with you on that one lol

yes, my leaving coincided with the great player bleed, wasnt trying to be apart of it and wanted to come back later after finishing a project (which was sadly wiped and I had no backups)

the worst fact, we should change the world with happiness and positivity.

2 Likes

Negativity is contagious and imprints us a lot. I’m someone that talks out of experience. Breaking such a cycle is very hard but not impossible

3 Likes

I meant getting on the forums

1 Like

I’m playing :two_hearts:

6 Likes

This is Pretty off topic and this is just me.
I havent ever been negative towards the game… And if i have(i think i havent but Who knows) its been Well deserved.

The game is great if you get it under 20 bucks (current state) .

20 bucks seems a bit high but if you are solo player example you get good experience with the money.

I have played rather low amount (a bit over 1k hrs) hours of Boundless… And that includes EA too… Wich i think i played more than the actual released version.

All and all… I think negativity its good… If its presented right.

PS. Hope you doing good with the baby!

4 Likes

Yeah what I meant as well. Newer players look within the first week on the forum

There are people that look by themselves OR getting the forum mentioned by older players. #check the forum. For this and that info and tip. That’s how they see then all the negativity

2 Likes

Welcome back Ginabean❤

2 Likes