Preserving the Boundless Spirit: Nurturing a Positive and Respectful Community

Hey there, fellow Boundless Citizens! :earth_africa::sparkles:

Let’s create a radiant community that’s all about positivity, helpfulness, and inclusivity! :star2: Whether you’re in the Boundless Forums, hanging out on Steam, chatting away on Discord, or diving into the immersive game world itself, we’re here to make this universe an amazing place for everyone. :video_game::rainbow:

Remember, we’re all part of this wonderful community, and some recent actions have left a bit of a shadow over our joyous realm. While there might be some gray areas in our Code of Conduct, our Terms are cut and dry; we’re here to ensure that everyone is treated with courtesy and respect. We’re the guardians of this cosmic playground, and we reserve the right to step in when the fun for others is being compromised. :balance_scale:

Now, let’s address a vital concern: the essence of Boundless firmly rejects the act of seizing others’ projects, builds, and settlements. We do not endorse taking over the creative endeavors of fellow players. Griefing and bullying remain unwelcome in our universe, and it’s high time we disperse these gloomy clouds. We’re here to support one another, not to overshadow the joy of exploration and creativity. :no_entry_sign::frowning:

If you’ve been caught up in actions that don’t align with the spirit of our community, it’s time to take a step back. We’re all about creating a positive space for everyone, and that means being considerate of others. Consider this your warning: if you’ve been causing trouble or disrupting the fun, it’s time to change your ways and be a better citizen.

Boundless is built on the values of positivity, helpfulness, and inclusivity. We won’t tolerate actions that go against these principles. Let’s all strive to make this universe an enjoyable and welcoming place for every player. So, if you’ve been on the wrong path, it’s time to make a course correction. Embrace the ideals that make our community thrive.

Remember, we’re here to support and uplift one another. Let’s work together to build a stronger and more vibrant Boundless community. Your actions matter, so let’s make them count in a positive way.

So, while we’re all for your gameplay and creations, let’s make sure it’s all about fun and camaraderie for everyone. Let’s work together to build a shining community where every player’s journey is celebrated! :star2::handshake:

63 Likes

Needed this post years ago! Now to see if it is put to practice, and not just words.

UJr

17 Likes

I advise any one sent messges from trolls record the the conversation with video its the only proof you have thats very hard to docotor , If you get reported by a troll group or person that might get you banned for things you did not say or are doing in game.
Rememebr players breaking tos on purpose know the rules better than you thats the way they get around getting banned they make it a they say you say .

7 Likes

Well said :clap: now on a side note.

8 Likes

Feel free to capture screenshots, record the message, or include me in direct messages if you’re communicating on the forums. If you have any questions or need further assistance, don’t hesitate to reach out. Let’s keep the conversation going and work together to foster a positive and vibrant Boundless community!

25 Likes

Thank you for this well worded capture of the boundless we all wish to be a part of. I hope everyone embraces this for the community of this great game. I remember my first few months in the community and saw how positive and helpful it was, and bad actors cropped up, but that first impression never left, but if the bad actors were my first impression, that probably wouldn’t have left either…

9 Likes

Nicely put and well said.
Not everyone is going to get along but we’re all adults here. Let people game and have fun it’s what it’s all about at the end of the day.

11 Likes

giphy (3)
:+1: :boundless:

14 Likes

Give Tiggs-chan the :cookie: Dance

12 Likes

Let’s hope the people that misbehave will stop. Otherwise we will keep reporting. Seems to be the only way.
I rather have fun playing the game then endless collecting of evidence of people that are not that nice to others.

9 Likes

It’s good to see @Tiggs being proactive at fostering a sense of community.

There’s a good bunch of folks here and the game really deserves to thrive.

6 Likes

(post deleted by author)

It’s unnecessary to call out a specific planet or person. This notice is for all players, including you.

17 Likes

sorry for planet shaming did not know it was a thing bad bad me :man_shrugging:

Thank you Tiggs for your spirit speech!
Hopefully they read it and notice their behavior and i can finally build in peace lets all make boundless an enjoyable place for those that love boundless! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

let us try and keep the boundless spirit positive :slight_smile:

2 Likes

can you clarify where you stated this? i seem to have missed it.

if you use the search function, i have already mentioned this over a year ago.

it’s not abuse if the game lets you, I have had newbies connect to me and unaware of the protection system

Be nice Host and follow your own advize. I know you can do it. :hearts::hearts::hearts::hearts::hearts::hearts::hearts::hearts::hearts::hearts::hearts:

5 Likes

I’m sure we can both do it :innocent: :kissing_heart:

(post deleted by author)