Preserving the Boundless Spirit: Nurturing a Positive and Respectful Community

You know stuff like this makes us look bad as a community. What is this nonsense? Every time I come here all I read is this same pointlessssss DRAMA. Makes me not even want to come back from my break. Our community is small enough without this! Let’s unite, stop this before there’s nothing left my god

17 Likes

@Shadykatt34 Oh you’re coming back…muhahaha

I miss you!!!

5 Likes

Miss ya too :hugs: @Redlotus

3 Likes

It’s all good, it shows the dev’s who the real problems are in the game :wink:

2 Likes

@Shadykatt34 its nice to at least see you on sometimes to peek :heart: :blush:

2 Likes

If I could make bullies disappear from the game in a flash, I would do so. Would make it so much more pleasant for the whole community.

I do report them with proof though. Just a matter of time before they are gone.

7 Likes

Let us al not turn this positive thread into a finger poiting area nor drama zone, wont be long before this place run its course

Anyone posting after me hates boundless :laughing: :rofl:

Joke joke :crazy_face:

3 Likes

I don’t know the exact details or what came first the chicken or the egg but y’all need to get in a chat instead of hashing it out here. Think what we could accomplish together instead of the opposite. 2 power houses, 2 groups of nice ppl. We can do better

7 Likes

The chicken, without a chicken there would not be a chicken egg :thinking:

1 Like

I never truly cared about prestige. If I had a bad day…I smashed rocks or took it out on the meteor hunts. I will not return until @DJDancecraft has his Dodgeball area working :slight_smile: Cmon DJ…if you can dodge a ball, you can dodge a wildstock :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

@ardele I miss you!! Come back…

2 Likes

I am very much looking forwards to when you are back hugs

1 Like

You just want the Ardele- The Gopher- Mining services for All your rock/gems/opal needs! :stuck_out_tongue:

i miss the game and community. Once work slows down and dust settles…who knows. But fiancee says limited gaming until after the wedding/honeymoon…Priorities lol

3 Likes

Those kinds of priorities are good ones - wishing you and your fiancée all the very best for your wedding day

2 Likes

Thank You…#im in withdrawl :crazy_face::crazy_face::crazy_face::crazy_face:

4 Likes

:sob::sob: :sob: :sob: :sob:

:rightwards_hand::partly_sunny::cat2::a::cookie:

2 Likes

I very much missed something lol.

Sitting out the way on dz doesnt seem that bad any more

Side thought, hasnt prestige takeovers been a thing for ages? Not a good thing but ive heard of people doing it for years

2 Likes

I like to befriend people and invite them to build on my sovereign, then as soon as they hit 10 million prestige I ban them. Awww man you should see the looks on their faces. Always this cold, dead-eyed, rock golemesque glare as they act like they’re looking around at nothing in particular. Classic.

13 Likes

Is Duchess becoming a “Reaper” sooooon (O.O) :heart::heart:

4 Likes

Dang, i had really hoped this behavior would have ended years ago. I see now nothing has been learned still. Oh well. Maybe Monumental will have the guts to do what WS wouldn’t and fix the loopholes that allow this stuff. I’m certain it will ■■■■ certain people off in the process, but if they don’t fix the loopholes, it doesn’t matter if they ban the offending abusers, there will always be future players abusing the same loopholes.

And before anyone gets the idea that I’m talking about anyone in particular, keep in mind that I’ve spent less than an hour in game over the last few years- I ain’t talking about a person, just the behavior. If that behavior describes yourself, then congratulations, now you’re self aware.

7 Likes