Price Harvester

If you download the file as excel (xlsx) then you can open it on a cell phone and all the users that want a app can just use that.

That also allows the drop down filter to work. at this time its static because only the sheet owner has edit access.

1 Like

Aha! Thatā€™s what Iā€™ll do then! :smiley:

That also works, it will force google docs to display it with the excel viewer and allow anyone with a phone to download it more easily.

See:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1o20sVD_ev8kVHv695spwJkBePvX0Sf5_/view
Vs:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/14B2ojK73OJgfbiwKO1V-b7xomWsHdUovml1c4govP3c/edit?usp=sharing

2 Likes

I made some changes this morning, and that included moving the drop down selections to a different locations and I forgot to unlock those cells

Now those cells should be unlocked and anyone should be able to change the drop down to what they want to see, sorry for that!

2 Likes

Just wanted to say thanks for this i already had a need for this information today

Sorry but Iā€™m leaving the game. I wonā€™t be updating that spreadsheet anymore.

1 Like

What happened?

Every thing OK?

1 Like

Would you stay if I gave ya a bunch of coin?

Hi there,
Iā€™m getting the same error again and again:

Fatal error in component engine:
2 Setup error occured, but no user flow present. The File or Assembly "System.Net.Http, Version=4.2.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken= ā€¦

I thought its the .Net Framework, I have the 4.7.1, trying the 4.8 now.

Do you have any idea?

PS: I want to feed the BUTT (https://butt.boundless.mayumi.fi/)

OK
After Updating to the 4.8 .NET Framework I got fixed that error but now I have a new one

[MANUAL] Setup Hosts File - Failed to query discovery server

or

[AUTOMATIC] Setup Hosts File - Failed to query discovery server - No SSL/TLS-Channel possible

I disabled the firewall but that didnā€™t help

@Simoyd

I think that error is due to older OS. Are you on windows 10?

Thx 4 the fast answer, Iā€™m using Windows 7

I tried different DNS and also different VPN locations
didnā€™t help

There are some solutions here you could try:

But I donā€™t have windows 7 so Iā€™m not sure what works

I tried this but no change

Setup Microsoft Windows or IIS for SSL Perfect Forward Secrecy and TLS 1.2 | Hass - IT Consulting

As I understand it, your link says that you have to change something in source code, donā€™t?

The second answer might be of interest

I think the solutions in the link I posted were app config and registry fixes

I have another idea:

You give me the hosts entrys I have to add and add an option to skip that step in the program. Should work, donā€™t?
The other thing would be win10 in a vm.

The issue is the app canā€™t communicate with the boundless servers. This is required for the app to function as an mitm. Skipping this step would be identical to not running the app at all.

Is there any way to run this on Mac?

No there is not

@Simoyd I am a programmerr myself and I have been trying to help our community out by trying to update the data on the site by running the apps. However it seems that it does not successfuly complete because price sync never dings and doesnā€™t seem to update anything :frowning: . As a programmer I am assuming that it is down to user error, me being the user :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:.
I shutdown boundless
PriceSync.exe is in the same folder as Price Havester.
I downloaded the SelectedItems.xml and have put it in the Price Harvester directory overwriting the existing xml file.
I run Price Havester and then I start PriceSync
I go through all the screens.
It scans but it doesnā€™t seem to collect or transmit anything at all. PriceSync never beep and its message in the message window never gets appended to or changes.

I am sure I am doing something wrong.

Thanks
Sir G / Dragon Tamer