Project Permadeath -Brown Town edition

So after 4 or so years of ps4 boundless, I decided to try pc for the test server. That quickly got boring for me, so my pc toon has sat idle, maybe level 3, lol. This would be a great thing to get me onto the pc side more :grinning: Do I need to roll a fresh toon for it? Like I said, he’s super baby status, lol

1 Like

@HOST u gonna do this… :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::rofl::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::joy::joy::joy::rofl::rofl::rofl::joy: lol you would never do this because u would die 20 mins in

Fresh toons! Just one at a time. when/if you die you get to delete and re roll.

This is a really great idea. I’m a socially awkward buffoon, so probably wouldn’t join, but I’ll try and watch some streams.

4 Likes

I like that people have taken inspiration from my Permadeath challenge and have started a Permadeath settlement as I have done.

2 Likes

i knew it was someone’s idea, just couldn’t remember who. We thank you for the inspiration!

for those following, we go live in about one hour

I hope you all have a good time with the Permadeath it adds a ton of fun to the game

1 Like

I agree, i missed a lot of the early grind because the community was so helpful, so it’s nice and actually kind of therapeutic to experience it.

1 Like

Yea after awhile of playing you forget the struggle of a new character starting fresh with no help

2 Likes

It’s fun to go through again

1 Like

Absolutely! It feels like a brand new rejuvenated experience, starting fresh like this <3

Yes it does and having a rule set to follow adds a challenge

1 Like

I really like the one death makes you really make your actions matter

Not feeling overly well today, so gunna nap for a bit, but can u pm me directions for starting? I’ll roll up a new toon when I get up :grin: Ty in advance!

1 Like

We will send you coordinates :slight_smile: hope you feel better soon!

You all could also just atart your new toon and level up to 20 at region exp area (advertisement intended)

Not allowed to use portals :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I wont tell anyone? (Unless u don’t fully go through all 64)

11 Likes