[PS] Portal Seekers UPDATE - New Biitula Hub, and the revised future of PS!

I wouldn’t mind giving Lasaina a go as well. However, if @boundmore want’s it that’s all good with me :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I have a decent city building on Minorengle and I’m kind of in the middle of nowhere now that fireborn is turning to ash. I don’t know how great of a builder I am but I wouldn’t mind either helping build or helping maintain as I get on. You can see my area in the ps portal of Menagerie Coast on the Minorengle hub. I might be the only portal open

2 Likes

I went around and changed the names of all the portals for people who went over em, and updated the list of people building some of the new hubs.

5 Likes

I’ve decided for till. I think that the T4s should be connected in a ring too.

1 Like

Right, my bad! Forgot to add you ahah

I talk later whit my guid members, wich plot size should it have ?

Perferdibly 4x4 plots minimum, but there’s no upper limit. Just make sure to follow these minor guidelines

Ahhh @Vansten…after these years in game, you still never cease to amaze me, you know that?

Heck, I still remember when you gave me my very first AOE hammer…for like 7 wildstock eyes! Back when AOE hammers were in the upwards of 30k-40k each.

Wonderful individual, and an amazing builder! Keep up the great work!

5 Likes

Why is this so bright? What illuminates the portals? There’s barely any gleam visible.

The portals put off light.

1 Like

Portal blocks are a light source…

I’m still dreaming that we can turn every block into a light source by combining it with a gleam block. Red concrete + cool blue gleam = Red concrete block that emits cool blue light.

5 Likes

2 Sides in The Bitula Hub the light isn’t bright enough to see the signs

1 Like

Probably because more portals are taken there so there is less kight coming from the portal conduit blocks around

Added some lights. Will add more tomorrow. Cheers for letting me know.

8 Likes

That’s the exact spot I had trouble at. I didn’t report it because I didn’t get a screenshot.

Thanks!

1 Like

Sneak peek at the new Angel I hub that I have put together so far… Not open yet but hopefully this weekend :slight_smile:

20 Likes

Lutrion PS Hub also ready for transfer.
It’s @Buugi project in Ashenvale, adapted to a new role (interior still to be decorated):

10 Likes

So no tana hub remodeling?

Absolutely love it! Really looking forward to seeing it in person!

Looking spectacular! I send a PM

Overall i’m quite happy with how our Tana VII hub looks, so I dont think it really needs it.

4 Likes

Stumbled across Biitula yesterday, looks great!

1 Like