Public market at EU Therka - Come and join us!

Really Kirinvar…

Why did you block NL_Tims shop on Therka Market about 5 months ago Kirinvar ?
You own the road, NL_Tim has a shop and you placed leaf blocks on your road to block his entrance to his shop !

I did this waaay back when @NL-Tim pulled the ■■■■ move on the plaza.
Its not new.
It’s been like this for months.
All of the sudden you care?
I was planning to reconnect, as soon as NL-Tim gives back the plots that are blocking the plaza.

Thats what I wrote, 5 months ago.
So did you ever talk to NL_Tim instead of blocking his entrance ?

Your not evil you are one of the best dudes in the game :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Not sure what is going on here as this seems to be escalating after what was just a question at first…

I’m not aware of a strange move on the plaza. Instread I did/do run a nice portal street for the community to meet eachother at the plaza. I did maintain a little park in the corner of the plaza as well, where the-moebius had build rights on. He removed it against spoken terms, then I revoked his rights on that tiny plot. That plot is definately not blocking the Plaza and that’s all I did there and seems to be a very big issue resulting in various actions from his side including blackmailing.

Kirinvar, I didn’t do anything to you right? You could just have asked me here on the forums :confused: Please unblock my entrance.

2 Likes

Hi Tim,
a few words to clear up my involvement in this and to share my perspective.

The plaza was growing rapidly. If i remember correctly it was at a time where greater availabilty of oort stones allowed the number of personal portals to explode and soon the available space at the plaza was exhausted.
Going to secondary levels only helped for a short time.
The simultaneous expiration of a lot of beacons in december allowed to form the plaza to a nice open oval shape and a large expansion was possible. But this also would have meant large changes to the buildings around the plaza to fit the new shape.
You were - to my knowledge - inactive at that time so asking for your input and permission was a problem.
So I guess the enthusiasm brought impatience with it. Something completely new and exciting was happening.
Never before had such a huge hub of personal portals existed in boundless’ history.
New people where adding their builds to the hub on a daily basis and one could spend hours just by exploring new builds.

Of course it was not ok to skip over your feedback on any changes to the park and I can guess how you must have felt when you came back to see the park completely changed.
But your reaction did not help to clear up or clam down the situation either.
Shutting everyone out and putting up a big sign bordered by yellow gleam was a huge middle finger to everyone who had worked and helped on the plaza in the past few months.

Sadly it is. It is taking up a good quarter of what could have been the final plaza. PharaohNai was about to add a row of plots to the plaza as well. To connect these plots to the plaza is no longer possible.
The plaza is now deformed to an L-shape instead of the nice oval it could have been.

I was helping out at the plaza at that time, with building, design ideas and plots.
So your middle finger to moebius was also a middle finger to me and I guess everyone else who was helping to grow the plaza into the future so that it can stay a great place for the community for months to come.
The moment you shut down these plots, was the moment I stopped caring about the plaza.

I planted the hedge partly out of frustration and partly to force a conversion. I didn’t work out.
I will remove the hedge now and I hope this will end my involvement in this drama.

So long.

7 Likes

@Kawwak build with the blue spire have run out of fuel.

I think this might be the structure I found wild whilst looking round the bits of the market away from portals last night. I was having a real look around for the first time and noticed it was wild. I’ve put a minor beacon fuel in there because I had nothing else on that alt, so it’s not going to be lost to the wild for at least two weeks. I did that sometime last night if anyone wants to set a reminder for 13½ days time. :slight_smile:

Edit: to whoever built that very high structure with loads of floors - thanks for putting a portal at the top. :smiley:

1 Like

Hopefully you plotted it aswell

Umm, nope. I completely forgot that. Never fueled someone else’s beacon before :frowning: I will try now. Argh, I’m very sorry if I tried to help and prevented it being kept.

Edit: No, it’s gone. Damnit, I’m really sorry about that. I won’t make that mistake again. I’ve got a bit of blue gleam and some other bits if the owner wants to rebuild. DUH. Again, apologies.

Editedit: Ok I plotted the surface/below-surface bits as they were still intact. 1w 6d 9h left on the beacon if someone wants to be ready to get them. Again, apologies about the tower bit.

1 Like

No worries. Wasnt mine.You make mistakes and learn from them

Nature takes everything back. I hope some of you got blue gleam out of it. :wink:

1 Like

Saved the chicken and the heart, was wild.

4 Likes

That sounds like a Beastie Boys lyric…

2 Likes