Public market at EU Therka - Come and join us!

Well, the location is known as well is a rough time estimate.
I know many game actions are logged and I suspect portal and beacond actions are as well. So that should not be an issue.

Yep I have seen it for my self.

Hi The Moebius, thank you for responding here. Did not know you are bobmarley. I am dissapointed that you see it this way. I never had the intention to annoy you. There are just a few locations I have build besides my house and that is at Therka Market and this build. It is now like I am actively blocking you, just building where others are at the Market. Do not think that that is strange on such a place.

The plot at Aqua Topia (nice build by the way) you are referring to, is a dead plot indeed. I had plans with it untill I had left the game at the end of last year. After my return I actually did reduce the plot size to make room for others. You could have just asked… That place is available.

Can we not just talk about this in a normal way instead of these actions? I really do not have the intention to annoy you. All I want is just play this great game… As to show my intention, I have unplotted the small Aqua area.

This is why I cannot wait for the own hosted servers so we can deal with griefing c.r.a.p. ourselves because I see very little action taken by the DEVs to solve these griefing situations.

1 Like

Personally I want to support making The Moebius square a bit less like it is with builds in front of builds. I know I helped to create some “personal drama” myself lately, but my intention has always been to try to get people talking and communicating to resolve disputes not continue them. So I think it would be great if this issue around Therka Market could be resolved and the plot areas opened back up for team work and support. I do think with some discussion, forgiveness, and understanding that can happen.

1 Like

I think I have a solution. Would you be willing to sell me some of your plots in Therka Market? I have a lot of resources, and I would love to have a more impressive, significant build closer to the “center of the Boundless universe,” but everywhere is plotted. If you’d be willing to come to arrangement with me I’m sure we can work something out to everyone’s satisfaction.

I could buy them from NL_Tim for exactly the same reasons :smiley:

I think a ton of people could buy the plots but that is not solving the root issue. Everyon’es objective should not be to take advantage of a situation for personal gain. It should be to try to solve the disagreement between two people and get everyone on better terms.

i just want ya 4plots back i lended to toxip who forgot to fuel it
and you are stubborn as hell and keeping them for no good reason
so i made something to barther with using curent game mecanics you used to grab those corner plots i needed to finish my project

1 Like

Wow moebs that is just very dark, threatening much ?

yeah im evil

1 Like

Where’s the threat ?

It is very clear. the-moebius plot blocked a new project of NL_Tim (where there are no other players around) and is threatening not to remove those grief plots if NL_Tim does not want to hand over plots on the Therka Market. Either you did not read correctly or you don’t understand the situation.

Clearly blocking the exit of the new build right there + he plotted 6 extra plots to the right side as well…

all i see is bob marley claiming land that is wild
happens to me all time ya cant complain about it many people have told me if it is wild it is wild

btw @SWProzee1 if someone builds a hub and a roads platform over water tells everyone to build shops there and then removes all stones so all shops end up floating in water and then keeping it claimed for 6months is that also griefing?

4 Likes

Best Solution: Want to build a great project? - Reserve the whole space before starting … Someone want some plots from you and you are willing to give? - Feel free to give them, but don’t think you own them anymore even if it was said that it’s “lended” … The game has nice mechanics which protect your stuff. but if you think you have rights which go deeper then that, well, ääähm, nope, you don’t.

There is no “that’s mine” without a beacon and plots.

The worlds are open for all, so play nice to each other and respect the rights of every player. If there is no plot, everyone can grab that chunk of ground. If you want to have all space you want for your own even without plotting the whole area, wait for rentable worlds.

3 Likes

Well, there are a lot of sour feelings on all sides, but the best thing would be if we all cooperate and collaborate together for the benefit of the whole community

4 Likes

Yapp, and of cause there will ALLWAYS be cases which go deeper and can be called “griefing” (hell, I hate that word), like taking a plot just next to a building to ruin the art. In those cases there will be ALLWAYS the need for a mod in form of the Devs or may be later hired “GMs”. Follow the two rules I posted before and the risk is kinda low that you suffer bad experiences, if you don’t, don’t cry if something ain’t going like you have expected or wanted to develop.

This is exactly why I will run my own hosted servers, so one can take care of it in these obvious cases of griefing.

3 Likes

Oh ya I seen that place shops and homes in the lake and no way to get to them now who was that that would do such a thing oh nvm I know who he is and he is ok with griefing as long as he is the griefer and not the griefie.

1 Like

3 Likes