Public market at EU Therka - Come and join us!

How did you made this ones? … I only can craft or find blue and gold ones. :frowning:

I don’t think he used gleam, I think this is just a regular lantern made with torches.

1 Like

I think it was made of glass and a torch, i check later :slight_smile:

Edit:
1 glass, 1 torch and some sparks.

1 Like

Sweet thank you guys I will try those look more cool!

Where should I place my beacon at? I would like to make a shop here

1 Like

i would place it next to another beaconplot or near to them. and try the ice-Maze, its funny.

3 Likes

Place it where you like there is a road and you can choose your spot from there.
1 Beacon - max 4 Square plots each person. Welcome! :slight_smile:

Ice-Maze its crazy!! @Heureka its soo good doing very creative things! :laughing:

2 Likes

I tried to find the market in two endeavours already.
First one … I got lost completely. Second one, I got picked up by a wayfarer :frowning: Actually a good thing, but I wanted to see the colorful market ave. :confused:

I’m part of your market too now :wink:

And since there can be sometimes many spitters around, just grab a sling shot and arrows of my shop for the emergency :wink:

5 Likes

If you would be so kind and tell me if the coords are right? Am I on a quarantine Therka planet? I dont seem to find :persevere:

Coords: 1250 - 90 - 1870

Alright - I’ll give it a last try. If I won’t find, I’ll screw everything: Plinths, trading, social interaction…screw it.

Edit: I see now … my bad - thought that was a minus in front of 1252

1 Like

IMPORTAN NOTE:

Dont stack items in a plinth

if you stack them as a buyer you will crash the server

if you smartstack tools to sell them than nobody can buy it
invalid item type if you take the whole stack in your cart
and single stacks just crash the server

just place it one by one and evrythings fine

1 Like

I now have a beacon there to, but as I have left my old home (without a beacon) to get here I will make a underground home (later behind a trapdoor so that it is not accessable for normal customers) so that it is not to be seen for our visitors. Since I have to rebuild my crafting stations I now will make the benches and then plinths and a store building. Hope to start that tomorrow :slight_smile:

1 Like

You can build new beacons, no need to destroy the first one (if i understand right…).

2 Likes

yes I could, but was to much work to build the beacon block ^^ … also, I have no need for my old home … it was very basic and with no deeper design :wink:

2 Likes

Thats sounds awesome!!!

1 Like

I finally found your little tradehub, or for me it is rather a neat market avenue. I was such a nice experience approaching it throught the tunnel and the houses before - so nice :smiley: And I found Heurazio and Otboneo there.
Sorry for being so grumpy - I thought I have been at a fomerly existing market place which suddenly vanished by mysterious events :confused: But now i found it :slight_smile:
Unfortunately it is very far from my place. But I’ll come again! I’m building a little tree “oasis” . It is surrounded by a large mountain plateau on which I want to build a huge structure. Want to work myself inside the mountain and up to the top. Don’t know exactly yet but it will be weird if I wont give up on it before.

BTW - Do you know what the pipes actually are for? Is it possible to transport water with it, or is it for interconnecting machines? One could acutally build an airship wireframe from it.

3 Likes

Currently, pipes are used to connect you power core to your machines. This lets your machines use the spark that your power core generates.

3 Likes