Public market at EU Therka - Come and join us!

Welcome my friend!

1 Like

So it is similar to a cable transmitting electric impulses?
I can imagine a spark animation following the pipes’ path. They seem so thin.

Pretty much. It’s just transmitting the energy created to the machines via the pipes and when the machines use energy the total amount of energy available drops

2 Likes

Good idea and executed with a lot of creativity. I’m now changing my exploration routes just to pass by the market again.

I will place a shop this week. But I’m more a buyer than a seller (need more time to play Boundless duh!)

2 Likes

Hey if you found what you need at the market come visit Us 1500blocks South in our new Castle. its not finished yet maybe you can give us a hand with it^^.

1 Like

Just updated my shop. Now selling Ruby, Amethyst, and Sapphire torches. :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Made my little shop too, not selling too much but giving signal for travellers!

You can go up here too (and see my main tower at the distance), but only with a grappling hook.

6 Likes

this wont hold for long except you are using more than 4 plots.

1 Like

Selling cloth for 1 coin each and buying plinths for 50 coin!

4 Likes

2 new shops, at the crossroads. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

-So question for you guys regarding player markets, can we place more than one beacon? Is that how you are all protecting your shops?

-If not did one player protect everyone’s shops with his beacon?, Is that possible, for one player to have the entire plot area and other players to put shops in it?(of course the players would be added to the beacon permission list).

-If none of it is protected, technically could you lose all your work in the case of a regen, or sever wipe?

Sorry im new.

1 Like

I used more than 4 but vertically not horizontally. You can use as much plots as you want vertically because that will not take place from others. If you place a plot it will restrict other players to take any plot from below and above that plot anyway.

2 Likes

One beacon for everyone, one beacon (rule them all, one beacon… khmmm) with one plot mostly enough for a functional shop, but you can take up to 4 plot place for a prettier one.

1 Like

You can make and place as many beacon-controller that you want in the game, i think.

1 Like

Hey EU Therka players, the players in US Berlyn have a proposal for one of you brave players.

Frankly, We lack gold, our planet is beautiful but severely lacking gold. This means we cannot travel to other worlds.

So here is the proposal: One of you, or more, place a shop at the US West Berlyn that is selling gold. You will profit obviously. But here’s the catch, We obviously cannot help you find us until you at least make it to our planet, and most of us don’t know how to use the warp system cause we don’t have the gold to use it. Thanks~

(P.S. we lack most rare materials, so players might buy those as well, but your pretty much for sure gonna sell gold.)

2 Likes

I can come and give you position-marker to the market here, then you can use warp-conduit to get here.

4 Likes

Neato! Will have to stop by at some point :slight_smile:

1 Like

Even way better. I wish i thought of that, now we can sell at your shops

2 Likes

Yep he just gave us some @Cole-Rhodes. They’ll be here when you get back

1 Like

Good luck :slight_smile:

2 Likes