Public market at EU Therka - Come and join us!

I wish I had gotten to this sooner! As a Berlyn native, I’d have been more than happy to set up a gold shop for you guys!

2 Likes

Buy and returnable bows and arrows!

This might be the cheapest way to remove spiters

5 Likes

I got some time over, so i started to build a bridge to the east, over the valley there.

4 Likes

Agreed and updated on the post info…:sunglasses:

You can make and place as many beacon-controller that you want

1 Like

Wow!!! Was travelling and cant wait to see this…soo amazing!! count me in to help you there or i have also extra controllers to protect this.

Soo awesome!

1 Like

This is amazing!!! :heart_eyes:

oh lord I was out just by the weekend and now i see this…SOOO AMAZING!!! I feel like a child on xmas.

2 Likes

We can build a fork, and a road to your shiny church :slight_smile:

1 Like

Building a bar… under construction.

Interior

Only serving glue atm.

Secret ritual room…

5 Likes

Someone build a fort to protect us, very nice.

6 Likes

what stone is that on the ritual room?

I wonder how many plots were used for that one! :laughing:

Metamorphic brick, from the black rock.

Can I build a house nearby (maybe in about 100 blocks from the edge of your market)?
Finally found some time to get back in the game now, noticed that the test world has been wiped (I haven’t played for almost a month), so I’m looking for a place to start :slight_smile:

Searched a forum a little bit, didn’t found any active villages (maybe I’m missing something?), that’s why I’m asking. And of course I’m looking to build my shop too when I’ll get something to sell :wink:

2 Likes

You are welcome :slight_smile:

1 Like

Some more shops.

4 Likes

Hi, I am new to Boundless and love the art and gameplay of this title. Is there a way to settle down near this place?
And if so, can someone please help me get to the place? I can provide a Teamspeak Server and speak english and german :).

Thx all.

1 Like

Hey Auragon … nice to meet you here too ^^ … I will get you to the place with pleasure. You are on Theaka already, right?

Yes, I mean I think so :). I logged into EU Server and died right away to a spitter .

1 Like