Pvp Zone

Hey guys I know it is really early in the development stage for this idea but I thought I’d suggest it anyways. It would be really cool if there was some sort of Pvp zone where there would be different factions fighting each other. Each faction would have a built capital and the overall goal of the other factions would be to conquer all the capitals, every time a player would die they would loose what they are carrying, giving an advantage to other factions. There could also be areas with valuable resources used to further increase the power of factions.

1 Like

Hey there PachowMan! Welcome to the game and the forums! Going to write up a lengthier reply, just wanted to push this one out there first so other forum veterans don’t have to spend time typing.

So, these forums have very smart (from a tech perspective…not saying only smart people can use them, just saying they’re very efficient and effective) searching functionality. In the top right hand corner there should be a magnifying glass (Near your grey P). If you click on that and then search for “PvP”, you’ll see there’s a lot of discussion that has taken place within this community on PvP. The devs have told us that they think balancing PvP would be a bit difficult. Also, other people have said they really don’t want to have to engage in PvP. To that end, the developers are looking into ways to provide PvP content to those of us who want it, but in such a way that PvE players aren’t at any sort of disadvantage.

Thoughts around this issue so far involve PvP worlds (with a warning so PvE players don’t casually wander there) and PvP beacons. I believe there are a few, more specific suggestions as well. I’d definitely encourage you to use the magnifying glass to check out what some of those other suggestions are!

Some people on the forums get…upset if you make a suggestion that they, or someone else, has made in the past. So using the magnifying glass before creating a new suggestion is something we actively encourage all new people to use! It also is a really wonderful opportunity to start up again on some old topics with fresh ideas! Maybe you’ll see something that, when combined with your own thoughts, makes for something the devs just cannot pass up!

Best of luck with your topic searches and feel free to make any comments on past suggestions you find interesting! And once again, welcome to the community! :smiley:

3 Likes

Thanks a lot for the info, I’m new to the forums and just wanted to help develop the game😊

5 Likes

If you want make a suggestion to pvp pls use the search function ^^

Are you serious right now?

1 Like

it is 10 days ago, since the last topic created for this theme.

it make no sense to create every 1-2 weeks a new topic for the same things.

You didn’t even read what clex told him, did ya? Lol

1 Like

not the complete this time, but now.

i think the topic has a bit a misleadingly name.

And no i have not read the text from cleax ^^ i was just online with my smartphone.

I think there used to be some kind of dome for pvp, i might remember wrong…

Trying reading the whole conversation before jumping in, especially if the whole conversation is only three posts long :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

The guy is new to the forums, please give him a break and be welcoming instead of nitpicking on every detail of one of his first posts.

It’s all good, we all skim some times :smile: it’s why I laughed. I do 95% of my forum activities from my phone, so I feel ya.

i do 95% from my pc ^^ i hate it to use my smartphone for it. i am german so if i write some english words my smartphone say hey you write the word wrong and try to correct this, i hate t9, t9 only allow 1 language. thats why i use most time only pc for watching forum and because i had a bigger screen and allow me to write in english with no auto correction. on the smartphone a big post is hard to read (like the post from clex ^^) and it is hard to answer XD

1 Like