Pyramid where?

Sounds great i’ve setup both a request basket and a guild book at around: -993N, 388E

it’s the thought that counts :slight_smile:

its above water so no digging to be done ;D

Yea im chiseling it with a cooper chisel.
And its from water hight (66) Altitude to 255 max hight
I’ve only plotted the outside but the pyramid is a 48x48 at the ground floor so its 2304plots alone just on the first floor :wink:

1 Like

Rough estimate how many bricks are needed?

147,456 total brick is needed for a 48x48 pyramid.

To small.
10 C

2 Likes

This is going to be me when I finally decide to build a replica of this pyramid.

7 Likes

Now all we have to hope for is that the Servers will serve until we finish our builds, planned for years:_)

1 Like

You realise this is gonna be huge lol, what’s the plan for it?

I’d say use a mixture of your brick, same colour sand and possibly another material of the same/similar colour. 1 block builds that are big can end up looking quite bland - but no idea till it’s built!

2 Likes

very nice pyramide design , if it will bw with all the temples beside it will be a great build.

2 Likes

Yeah that is the idea

1 Like

Current progress

6 Likes

And do structure in outside Wall or use different colours , i Haven Not done this and IT Looks a little Bit triste now i Change this step by step for a Better looking.

1 Like

Working on a work area / crafting area at the top ;D

4 Likes

Any Update from your Pyramid ?

1 Like
8 Likes

Started some inside designs

3 Likes

2 Likes

The ashvillage district off sunken town has a archeological dig site where ancient piramid was discovered you can read the story on signs there on how they used to generate power and how it was constructed Def have a look

2 Likes

will do that ;D

Been reworking the inside of my pyramid a bit

6 Likes

1/4th almost done

4 Likes