Pyramid where?

a 64 x 64 Plot Pyramid is 4096 Plots only the floor !!!

or have i missunderstood this ???

1 Like

Oh My God! I wonder how many plots that would be in total when your pyramid reaches the top? Wow!

Of course if you only plot the exterior of the Pyramid I wonder how many plots it would be without plotting the unnecessary plots inside?

1 Like

I tried a big pyramid and wasn’t happy that I looked rubbish from a distance due to draw distance, I don’t plot the centre so I got away with the just the “base layer” ,amount of plots, think mine was a couple of thousand and that took me a few months so good luck!

Never enough pyramids at Maryx!!

5 Likes

Nice! I haven’t come across this one yet

1 Like

I think that a 48 x 48 would make it 25, 26 plots high? I could be wrong.

1 Like

it goes to the sky box form the water lvl

yes that is true

Could always make it hollow at first. U putting a city in there?

1 Like

That is my plan. ;D

1 Like

I estimated 22k+ plots for my pyramid. I am at 10k now, so i should be good for awhile. Mantle to sky box ofc. No such shinnigans as water Level! :):hot_face:

2 Likes

there is some work ahead

So I went around and took a look at some of you guys / girls ides, locations and suggestion.

• I’ve decided to build it on Refgar near / in GlitchWorld.
  • Makeing it with Warm Yellow Sedimentary Bricks.
  • Building it in form of: The base is a polygon and all lateral faces are triangles.

4 Likes

Sunken town but must warn you will face a epic build off with @Dunedragon piramid lord and the planet will be to small

2 Likes

sounds like a good time xD

Set up a guild book and a storage area and id happily supply some bricks in between my other projects, I do like me a pyramid

Or a request basket for bricks or stone

Pyramid on the HEAD!
Silent Hill taught me that’s fashionable, especially when wearing no shirt.

All jokes aside, I can’t wait to see this finished. I’d donate rock, but I’m in need of tens of thousands myself. x_x;

Yeh was going to offer some digging times as well hence the guild book but basket works if ya don’t want strange old me haha

1 Like

how big will your pyramid now be ? How many plots will be the floor ??? at which hight is the top of your pyramind ?
Made also one of bricks in same colour and chiseld it with a stone chisel , looks better i think then leaving it like it is or chiseling it with a cooper chisel.