Q&A: Crafting

correct in wow not but in guild wars 2 ^^

1 Like

Exactly. The Boundless devs are making a game unlike anything any of us have ever played before :heart_eyes:

Dragonwrath is soloable, isn’t it? :wink: I was merely replying to you saying you wanted to make a legendary item. And I was pointing out that you’ll need help in this game, just as you would in WoD.[quote=“Saint_X, post:86, topic:4087”]
how do the developers know what we like when we do not tell him ? It’s just my opinion, what the developer make with this information is something else.
[/quote]

The feedback has come up before and the dev response has been about how they’re thinking outside the box. I was merely rehashing that for your knowledge in case you missed it. Feedback is always welcome and there’s strength in numbers. I’m just sharing what has already been shared.

guild wars 2 tried the same and failed ^^ more and more people go away from that game, there is no content and the game is still pay to skin. i hope boundless has a better crafting system later. i have spend a lot of money, therefore I hope the game get awesome.

Yes, I agree. GW2 was great in concept but their weird class and combat systems drove me nuts.

Lack of end-game content is something I’m really worried about with Boundless too.

ps: i have build Shadowmourne and for this you cant do alone, i dont know if Dragonwrath is soloable

guild wars 2 combat- > stack & damage and all death ^^
the class system from guild wars 1 was great, but guild wars 2 failed i think

we have titans & we can build big cities and houses or othe amazing things so i hope we have more content. but i hope they ad from time to time new titans. kill alway the same titans is boring.

i still hope for legendary Wearables or something like a weapon XD Maybe we can mine some legendary ore from a titan to build a legendary item, but this is just a idea.
(extra for you i try to use here the correct term :smile:)

1 Like

As has been said by others, i think you think too much in retracted tracks. If i need to speculate i’d say there won’t be any item that take this effort to create (in a single run) but you need to invest time to climb different difficulties and master different worlds to get the best weapons which takes a lot of time.

Same here, i totally agree with you. We (the players) need more input about the end-game concept of B< before we can speculate further.

@olliepurkiss @james @ben can you share some more informations about this or answer some more questions from the questions appeal ? Especially the questions around #1 and #4 would be super interesting to me.
(Side question: is @james still alive ? we didn’t hear from him in a while … he’s not even responding to PMs).

Can you share more informations what skills we get and how we use it ? Will this be “passive” skills that apply to your work once selected or do we get active skills that need to be triggered too (eg. like “throw a fire-ball”) ?

I can assure you, @james is quite alive. I know this because he is currently locked in my basement under torture until he accepts my mo’pig proposal. I understand that this may result in delays to development, but you will all thank me when you’re enjoying tasty mo’pig chops in 1.0.

But now I’m getting off topic…

2 Likes

You monster … give him back … i need him for my own “requests” :smiley:

Airships? I’m hoping these will still make an appearance!

1 Like

@james was ill last week and is on holiday this week. I think he’s back on Monday.

I will start another thread about end game.

11 Likes

You’re my hero. Thank you so much! Looking forward to it.

Me too. I’ve been refreshing my browser in anticipation for about 4 hours now!

1 Like

You know the discourse format automatically searches for new posts and updates accordingly right? :smile:

1 Like

it’s there now … Q&A: End Game

3 Likes

Not on my phone, though!

1 Like

Oh that could be I have no idea how it works on mobile. ^.^

Hope the cafting recipes won’t be to dificult

i hope we get some easy recipes and some medium and hard recipes.

3 Likes

So what exactly are the types of equipment? Is it semi progression like Minecraft, or is it more diversified? Is wood wood? Is stone stone? Can you do copper if you lack tin/lead to make bronze? Are there sub qualities of the same item depending on the equipment used to forge it?

Also what are the ‘exclusive’ items you can craft from the packages?

Anyone played “Alchemist” on a mobile phone ? This was the hack of fun and even if it’s easy to understand it’s hard to find combinations at a certain point (200+)